- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Maruti S-Presso CNG unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Maruti Suzuki has showcased the CNG variant of its popular S-Presso hatchback. The S-Presso is now the sixth product from the brand to receive a CNG variant.
The Maruti S-Presso which launched at the start of Q3 2019 has quickly gone on to become one of the top-selling products in the Indian market. The S-Presso till now was sold with a single 1.0-litre petrol engine option. The company has now fit the hatchback with its S-CNG technology.
Apart from the addition of the CNG variant, the Maruti S-Presso showcased at the Auto Expo 2020 also features the brand's latest set of factory-fit accessories for the hatchback.
The accessories include additional decals, roof spoilers and a host of other contrasting highlights on the door panels, bumpers and other places.
The CNG variant of the Maruti S-Presso will come powered by the same 998cc three-cylinder petrol engine. The brand is yet to confirm or officially announce the power and torque figures from the CNG variant.
However, we can state that the power outputs will be lower than that of the petrol-powered unit, which produces 67bhp and 90Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Currently, Maruti Suzuki has just showcased the S-Presso CNG at the Auto Expo 2020, without revealing much of the details. We expect the S-Presso CNG to go on sale in the Indian market, sometime soon after the Expo comes to a close.
The current petrol-powered Maruti S-Presso comes with a starting price of Rs 3.7 lakh, ex-showroom. The S-CNG variant of the S-Presso showcased at the Auto Expo 2020, once launched in India could be priced slightly higher. Official prices, however, will be announced closer to the date of launch.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Presso CNG Unveil At The Auto Expo 2020
The Maruti S-Presso which was launched late last year and since then has become one of the best-selling models in the Indian market. The launch of the CNG variant will make it the sixth CNG model from the brand, which also includes the Alto, Ertiga and the WagonR; among others.