- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Sports Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity
- News Heatwave: IMD issues 'red alert' for most North Indian states, asks people to stay indoors
- Movies Eid Mubarak 2020: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi & Other Wish Fans On Eid-Al-Fitr
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Futuro-e Concept unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Maruti Suzuki has unveiled their all-new Futuro-e electric SUV concept at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The new Futuro-e concept gives us a first glimpse of what to expect from all future electric cars from Maruti Suzuki.
The electric concept showcased at the Maruti Suzuki stall comes with coupe-like design, with a wide LED strip for the headlamps. The design of the Futuro-e concept is minimalistic, with very subtle character lines and creases all around the SUV.
The Maruti Futuro-e concept comes with a four-seater configuration. The interiors of the Futuro-e carries forward the minimalistic design featuring large screens all around for various controls in the cabin. The steering on the Futuro-e also features a futuristic-looking steering wheel as well.
According to Maruti Suzuki, the two front seats on the Futuro-e concept can swivel around to face the rear passengers. Maruti had filed for a patent for the Futuro-e name, a couple of months back. However, back then there wasn't many details of what the Futuro-e concept was.
The design of the Maruti Futuro-e Concept will be carried forward on all future electric products from the brand for the Indian market. There could also be a brand new electric vehicle from the brand based on the Futuro-e concept, similar to the Future-S model, which resulted in the S-Presso offering.
Thoughts On The Maruti Futuro-e Concept Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Maruti Futuro-e concept has finally been unveiled in the Indian market after being teased on multiple occasions. The production-spec version of the Futuro-e concept is expected to be introduced in India by early-2021, with a launch expected soon after. However, with the concept version just being unveiled, there is very little information on any future plans for it.