- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- News Explained: Will Rahul Gandhi win over south Indian votes by sea-diving, dancing and eating biryani?
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Maruti Futuro-e Concept unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Maruti Suzuki has unveiled their all-new Futuro-e electric SUV concept at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The new Futuro-e concept gives us a first glimpse of what to expect from all future electric cars from Maruti Suzuki.
The electric concept showcased at the Maruti Suzuki stall comes with coupe-like design, with a wide LED strip for the headlamps. The design of the Futuro-e concept is minimalistic, with very subtle character lines and creases all around the SUV.
The Maruti Futuro-e concept comes with a four-seater configuration. The interiors of the Futuro-e carries forward the minimalistic design featuring large screens all around for various controls in the cabin. The steering on the Futuro-e also features a futuristic-looking steering wheel as well.
According to Maruti Suzuki, the two front seats on the Futuro-e concept can swivel around to face the rear passengers. Maruti had filed for a patent for the Futuro-e name, a couple of months back. However, back then there wasn't many details of what the Futuro-e concept was.
The design of the Maruti Futuro-e Concept will be carried forward on all future electric products from the brand for the Indian market. There could also be a brand new electric vehicle from the brand based on the Futuro-e concept, similar to the Future-S model, which resulted in the S-Presso offering.
Thoughts On The Maruti Futuro-e Concept Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Maruti Futuro-e concept has finally been unveiled in the Indian market after being teased on multiple occasions. The production-spec version of the Futuro-e concept is expected to be introduced in India by early-2021, with a launch expected soon after. However, with the concept version just being unveiled, there is very little information on any future plans for it.