- 22 min ago BYD T3 Electric Cargo Van Spotted On Test In India — Pioneering EVs In The Cargo Van Segment
- 13 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 14 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- News Mother’s Love! This video of a hen fighting a snake to save her chicks is epic
- Movies RIP Milkha Singh: Farhan Akhtar, Akshay Kumar And Other Celebs Mourn Legendary Sprinter's Demise
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged Today: Check Rates
- Technology Nothing 'Ear 1' TWS Earbuds Launch Delayed Till Late Summer
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Maruti Suzuki has introduced special 'festive edition' variants of its three most popular hatchbacks in the Indian market: Alto, Celerio and WagonR. The new Maruti Suzuki Festive Edition Alto, Celerio and WagonR models now come with special kits, featuring additional accessories and equipment for an added price.
Starting with the Maruti Alto Festive Edition, the entry-level hatchback is offered with the festive kit priced at Rs 25,490, over and above the standard pricing of the hatchback. The festive kits for the Maruti Suzuki Alto comes with a new Pioneer touchscreen music system with a 6-inch Kenwood speakers, a security system and the addition of dual-tone covers for the seats and steering wheels.
Similarly, the Maruti Celerio Festive Edition kit comes with a Sony Double-Din audio system, stylish seat covers, piano black side mouldings and designer mats. The festive kit for the Celerio is priced at Rs 25,990.
The Maruti WagonR Festive edition also gets similar accessories with a slightly higher price tag of Rs 29,990. The festive kit for the WagonR includes stylish seat covers, interior styling kit, cosmetic updates such as front and rear bumper protectors, chrome garnish and side skirts as well.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said,
"The entry car segment has witnessed a surge in demand this year. Maruti Suzuki's stalwarts - Alto, WagonR and Celerio collectively contribute 75% of the entry segment and have driven the revival of entry segment cars. In the current times, customers are looking for options which offer trustworthy performance & are high on style quotient."
"To resonate with these attributes and celebrate the spirit of the festive season, we are now offering festival edition variants of Alto, Celerio and WagonR. We are excited to launch the bold and spirited festive edition variants of our top-selling cars."
He further added, "These special editions will stir up the festive enthusiasm with their dashing looks, style and comfort. Exclusive accessory kits for every edition will empower our trusted customers to choose and reflect their own distinctive styles this festive season."
The festive kits introduced for each of the three models are essentially official accessories provided by Maruti Suzuki. The festive kits can be fitted on any model and will be done at dealership level. The kits will also not void any warranty cover of any vehicle.
Thoughts On The Festive Edition Maruti Suzuki Models
The Maruti Suzuki festive edition variants of the Alto, Celerio and WagonR have been introduced to attract more buyers, especially first-time customers towards India's best-selling entry-level hatchbacks.