- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Maruti Suzuki which restarted production operations at its Manesar plant recently has registered a confirmed case of COVID-19. The employee at Maruti Suzuki's Manesar plant was confirmed positive for coronavirus on Friday.
According to a statement by Maruti Suzuki, an employee was tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, with a possibility of a second infection on Saturday. The employee has since then been admitted to a hospital and is said to be in a stable condition. According to reports, the employee was last seen at work on the 15th of May, before his area of residence was categorised as a containment zone.
Maruti Suzuki also announced that all employees who could have come in contact, have been asked to stay home and self isolate. The company restarted its operations at its Manesar facility last week. Maruti Suzuki has been taking all the precautions, while also following all the safety and social distancing guidelines set by the government.
The company shut down all operations in India, almost two months ago in March 2020, due to the nationwide lockdown, to contain the spread of coronavirus. However, after a shut down of almost two months, Maruti Suzuki reopened businesses after receiving approvals from local authorities.
The company announced that they are adhering strictly to the safety guidelines and protocols set by the government. The company has also come up with their own set of Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) which employees strictly follow. Maruti Suzuki has also provided its dealers across India with an operation restart manual, which gives a set of guidelines to follow to ensure safety.
The Manesar facility in the state of Haryana is one of the multiple production plants of Maruti Suzuki in India. The Manesar facility of Maruti Suzuki manufacturers the Swift, Dzire and the Celerio models in the brand's wide range of lineup. The facility is said to be 135km on the outskirts of New Delhi.
Thoughts About A Maruti Employee At Manesar Plant Contracting COVID-19
Maruti Suzuki restarted operations at their Manesar plant just last week. The company has been strictly following all safety and social distancing protocols. Maruti Suzuki has confirmed that production and other operations at the plant will not be impacted and will continue for now.