- 13 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- Technology iQOO Neo5 Confirmed To Pack 4,400mAh Battery With 66W FlashCharge Support
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has just introduced the Ciaz S in the Indian market. The new Maruti Ciaz S trim is based on the top-spec 'Alpha' variant and comes with a BS6-compliant engine. The new Maruti Ciaz S BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 10.08 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S comes with a host of exterior and interior cosmetic changes, offering a more sporty appearance to the C-segment sedan in the Indian market. The new Ciaz S is offered in three paint schemes: Premium Silver, Snow White and Sangria Red.
Other cosmetic changes on the new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S include blacked-out ORVMs, 16-inch alloy wheels now finished in black, a new spoiler on the boot lid and a slightly updated fog lamp housing as well.
The changes aren't restricted to just the exteriors, the new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S also comes with a number of sporty updates to its interior cabin as well, which includes a new black and silver premium accents on the dashboard, door trims and the instrument cluster.
The Maruti Ciaz S is also the latest product from the brand to feature a BS6-compliant engine. The Maruti Ciaz S uses the BS6-compliant 1.5-litre K15-series petrol engine, which also powers the likes of the Ertiga MPV.
The BS6 petrol engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and is mated either to a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit. The engine also comes with Maruti Suzuki's SHVS ‘Smart mild-hybrid' technology as well.
Apart from the above changes, the Ciaz remains pretty much the same otherwise. Being based on the top-spec ‘Alpha' trim it gets all the bells and whistles in terms of features and equipment. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, automatic climate control and a host of others as well.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Launch In India
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Sport trim is the eleventh product from the brand to comply with the BS6 emission norms. The Ciaz S is aimed to help Maruti Suzuki improve sales in the Indian C-segment sedan market, rivalling the likes of the Honda City, Skoda Rapid and the Volkswagen Vento.