- 12 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 12 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has just introduced the Ciaz S in the Indian market. The new Maruti Ciaz S trim is based on the top-spec 'Alpha' variant and comes with a BS6-compliant engine. The new Maruti Ciaz S BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 10.08 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S comes with a host of exterior and interior cosmetic changes, offering a more sporty appearance to the C-segment sedan in the Indian market. The new Ciaz S is offered in three paint schemes: Premium Silver, Snow White and Sangria Red.
Other cosmetic changes on the new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S include blacked-out ORVMs, 16-inch alloy wheels now finished in black, a new spoiler on the boot lid and a slightly updated fog lamp housing as well.
The changes aren't restricted to just the exteriors, the new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S also comes with a number of sporty updates to its interior cabin as well, which includes a new black and silver premium accents on the dashboard, door trims and the instrument cluster.
The Maruti Ciaz S is also the latest product from the brand to feature a BS6-compliant engine. The Maruti Ciaz S uses the BS6-compliant 1.5-litre K15-series petrol engine, which also powers the likes of the Ertiga MPV.
The BS6 petrol engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and is mated either to a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit. The engine also comes with Maruti Suzuki's SHVS ‘Smart mild-hybrid' technology as well.
Apart from the above changes, the Ciaz remains pretty much the same otherwise. Being based on the top-spec ‘Alpha' trim it gets all the bells and whistles in terms of features and equipment. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, automatic climate control and a host of others as well.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Launch In India
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Sport trim is the eleventh product from the brand to comply with the BS6 emission norms. The Ciaz S is aimed to help Maruti Suzuki improve sales in the Indian C-segment sedan market, rivalling the likes of the Honda City, Skoda Rapid and the Volkswagen Vento.