- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 13 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 16 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram: The Dhanush Project Is Not Getting A Netflix Release On March 26
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
MapmyIndia has launched a new COVID-19 Tools and API that will help businesses to resume their operations once the nationwide lockdown is lifted. New tools like map APIs, location-based analytics and GIS (geographical information systems), navigation and route planning, location tracking, fleet and field workforce management will help people avoid the areas which have been affected heavily by COVID-19.
Rohan Verma, CEO & Executive Director, MapmyIndia commented, "We, at, MapmyIndia are committed to working towards defeating the Coronavirus threat and have from time to time introduced solutions that have helped individuals, governments and businesses in this hour of need. The lockdown is coming to an end but the threat is still there; hence we need to be on guard. MapmyIndia COVID-19 Tools and APIs suite includes Pan India Route & Location Safety Assessment vis-a-vis the evolving corona threat at a hyperlocal level."
"Organisations and users can map out all their business information and activities such as employee locations, office branches, outlets, and distribution and delivery routes. I am confident that MapmyIndia COVID 19 Tools & APIs will add immensely to the decision-making and operational capabilities of various organizations to resume the much needed economic activity, while keeping Indians safe," he further added.
With the help of these new tools, businesses will be able to run smoothly while increasing the safety of office employees, field workers, delivery and driving staff. The company has also integrated the MapmyIndia COVID-19 Tools and APIs on their web and mobile applications.
MapmyIndia is working with organisations across various sectors such as Automotive, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, E-commerce and many more to help them expand these tools and APIs throughout the country. Organizations can install the new tools and API to their consumer-centric apps, websites and customer support call centres and chatbots.
The Government has eased the nationwide lockdown a little and has come up with some rules and regulations under which most of the organisations will be working. Through this new tool in the MapMyIndia application businesses across sectors and the nation will be able to run smoothly and safely.
Thoughts About The New Tool By MapMyIndia
We think that this new tool that MapmyIndia has come up with will be really helpful as it will not only allow us to conduct business operations but also keep the people across India safe.