- 1 hr ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
MapmyIndia has launched a new COVID-19 Tools and API that will help businesses to resume their operations once the nationwide lockdown is lifted. New tools like map APIs, location-based analytics and GIS (geographical information systems), navigation and route planning, location tracking, fleet and field workforce management will help people avoid the areas which have been affected heavily by COVID-19.
Rohan Verma, CEO & Executive Director, MapmyIndia commented, "We, at, MapmyIndia are committed to working towards defeating the Coronavirus threat and have from time to time introduced solutions that have helped individuals, governments and businesses in this hour of need. The lockdown is coming to an end but the threat is still there; hence we need to be on guard. MapmyIndia COVID-19 Tools and APIs suite includes Pan India Route & Location Safety Assessment vis-a-vis the evolving corona threat at a hyperlocal level."
"Organisations and users can map out all their business information and activities such as employee locations, office branches, outlets, and distribution and delivery routes. I am confident that MapmyIndia COVID 19 Tools & APIs will add immensely to the decision-making and operational capabilities of various organizations to resume the much needed economic activity, while keeping Indians safe," he further added.
With the help of these new tools, businesses will be able to run smoothly while increasing the safety of office employees, field workers, delivery and driving staff. The company has also integrated the MapmyIndia COVID-19 Tools and APIs on their web and mobile applications.
MapmyIndia is working with organisations across various sectors such as Automotive, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, E-commerce and many more to help them expand these tools and APIs throughout the country. Organizations can install the new tools and API to their consumer-centric apps, websites and customer support call centres and chatbots.
The Government has eased the nationwide lockdown a little and has come up with some rules and regulations under which most of the organisations will be working. Through this new tool in the MapMyIndia application businesses across sectors and the nation will be able to run smoothly and safely.
Thoughts About The New Tool By MapMyIndia
We think that this new tool that MapmyIndia has come up with will be really helpful as it will not only allow us to conduct business operations but also keep the people across India safe.