- 41 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Journalism student, gym owner from Pune arrested in ISIS case
- Sports KL Rahul posts an emotional message with his cricket gears on Instagram, gets more than 3 lakh likes
- Movies Akshara Gowda Repents Doing Thuppakki, Says Any Girl Would Regret That Role!
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Specification of the upcoming Mahindra XUV500 BS6 model has been leaked before any official information has been released by the company. The Type Approval Certificate reveals that the XUV500's W5, W7, W9, and W11 trims have been confirmed.
According to IndianAutosBlog, the Certificate also states that the exterior dimensions of the Mahindra XUV500 BS6 will remain the same. The vehicle measures 4,585mm, 1,890mm, and 1,785mm, in length, width, and height respectively.
We expect minor to no change or upgrades to the interiors of the Mahindra XUV500 BS6 model. The SUV will continue to feature a dashboard that has leather, brushed metal, and piano black elements, and a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The XUV500 BS6 will also arrive with connectivity features (including smartwatch connectivity), and safety features will include stability control, disc brakes on all four wheels, an emergency call function, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
The Mahindra XUV500 BS6 will be powered by a 2.2-litre mHawk155 diesel engine that produces 153bhp of power. While the certificate does not say anything about torque, we expect the engine to produce 360Nm - the same amount produced by the current-generation BS4 engines.
The engine will come mated to a six-speed manual transmission, however, there is a possibility of Mahindra offering an automatic transmission for the XUV500 BS6 in the future.
The current-generation XUV500 is priced between Rs 12.31 lakh and Rs 19.74 lakh, and we expect that the BS6 models will carry a premium of roughly between Rs 30,000 and Rs 50,000. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
In related news, specifications of the Mahindra Marazzo BS6 model were also leaked. The Type Approval Approval Certificate reveals that the Marazzo will be available only in its M2, M4+ and M6+ formats. The vehicle's M8 variant will not be available going forward. To read More, click here.
Thoughts About The Mahindra XUV500 Specifications Leaked
Here we go again. While these leaks are exciting because they let us know about vehicle details before a manufacturer releases information, they're also somewhat of a let down for the manufacturer. Well, such is the industry we live in, and we love it!