- 11 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 14 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 17 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram: The Dhanush Project Is Not Getting A Netflix Release On March 26
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Mahindra has started accepting bookings for the BS6-compliant XUV500 SUV in the Indian market. The new Mahindra XUV500 BS6 can be booked online at the brand's official website for an amount of Rs 5,000.
Although bookings have started for the BS6 Mahindra XUV500, the company is yet to announce its updated prices. Mahindra has already updated their official site with all the details of the BS6-compliant SUV, scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market, post the lockdown period.
With bookings having begun, Mahindra will be making the price announcement post the lockdown period, which is said to end on the 4th of May 2020. Deliveries of the Mahindra XUV500 BS6 will also begin once the lockdown has ended and the market resumes operations.
The new Mahindra XUV500 BS6 comes powered by an updated version of the same 2.2-litre mHawk155 diesel engine. It produces 153bhp and 360Nm of peak torque and is mated either to a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
The new Mahindra XUV500 BS6 once launched in India will continue to be offered in a range of variants. This includes W5, W7, W7 AT, W9, W9 AT, W11(O) and W11(O) AT. All variants of the BS6 XUV500 will continue to carry forward the same features and equipment as the previous BS4 model, with little to no changes being made.
Some of the features available on the Mahindra XUV500 BS6 include LED lighting all around, stylish dual-tone alloy wheels, electric sunroof, plush faux leather interiors, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, automatic climate control and cruise control; among a host of others.
Safety features on the BS6-compliant Mahindra XUV500: six airbags, electronic stability control, rollover mitigation, hill descent control, hill-hold assist, ABS with EBD and many more as well.
The new Mahindra XUV500 BS6 will also continue to be offered in a range of colour options: Crimson Red, Volcano Black, Pearl White, Opulent Purple, Mystic Copper, Moondust Silver and Lake Side Brown.
Thoughts About Mahindra XUV500 BS6 Bookings
Mahindra has started accepting bookings online for the BS6-compliant XUV500, even amidst the lockdown. Deliveries and price announcements for the XUV500 BS6 will be made post 3rd of May, once the lockdown period ends. The Mahindra XUV500 BS6 continues to rival the likes of the new Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Hector and the Jeep Compass SUVs.