- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mahindra & Mahindra have proudly announced that their compact-SUV offering, the XUV300 has topped Global NCAP's six-year safety rankings. The Mahindra XUV300 has been crowned the safest 'Made-in-India' car among all the vehicles tested by Global NCAP between 2014 and 2020.
According to Global NCAP's testing, the Mahindra XUV300 received the highest combined occupant safety ratings amidst a total of 38 vehicles tested over the last six years. The Mahindra XUV300 received a five-star rating for adult occupancy and a four-star rating for child occupancy, with the latter being a first in India.
The Mahindra XUV300 comes packed with a host of safety features and equipment as standard across all variants of the compact-SUV. This includes a number of segment-firsts as well, such as seven-airbags, disc brakes on all 4-wheels, heated ORVMs, front parking sensors and many more.
The Mahindra XUV300 was officially tested by Global NCAP in Germany, earlier this year. The XUV300 is said to have set the benchmark for vehicle safety in the country, and is the only manufacturer in India to be awarded the ‘Safer Choice Award' by GNCAP.
Veejay Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"This is a proud moment for us at Mahindra. Earlier this year, the XUV300 was rated by GNCAP as the safest vehicle in India and now it has been recognized as the safest vehicle over the last 6 years. This demonstrates our strong commitment towards vehicle safety and is a big leap forward for the Indian automotive industry, as a homegrown brand takes the lead on safety. At Mahindra, safety is at the very heart of all our vehicles, and we will continue to raise the bar on safety with our future vehicles."
Talking about the Mahindra XUV300 itself, the vehicle is positioned in the highly competitive sub-4-metre compact-SUV segment in the Indian market. The XUV300 takes on rivals such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and the soon-to-be-launched Kia Sonet.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV300 Being Crowned The Safest Car In India
The Mahindra XUV300 is the first ‘Made-In-India' vehicle to receive a four-star rating in child occupancy. The XUV300 offered in both petrol and diesel comes with a host of safety features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive offering in the Indian market.