- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra recently announced a price decrease on the XUV300 in the Indian market. Prices have been reduced across select variants of the compact-SUV. It now gets affordable by up to Rs 72,000, depending on the engine option and the trim level.
The XUV300 is available with petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol variants receive a price reduction of up to Rs 72,000, while the prices for the diesel trims go down by a maximum of up to Rs 39,000. However, some diesel trims prices go up in the mix as well.
Before we discuss the pricing in detail, as mentioned before the SUV is offered with two engine options. The 1.5-litre turbo-diesel unit produces 117hp and 300Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission with an optional AMT.
On the other hand, the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder turbo-petrol unit produces 109bhp and 200Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine comes mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission. Both the engines are sold in a host of trim levels as well.
Speaking about petrol trims, it is available in W4, W6, W8 & W8(O). The base trim receives a price decreases of Rs 35,000, while the mid-spec W6 price goes down by Rs 17,000. The W8 and the W8 (O) prices are reduced by Rs 70,000 and Rs 72,000, respectively. The petrol variants now retail between Rs 7.95 lakh and Rs 11.12 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the diesel trims, the compact-SUV is available in seven variants, which includes three automatic trims as well. The W4 receives Rs 1,000 price increase, while the mid-spec W6 & W6 AT receives Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 price increase, respectively. Apart from these three trims, all other variant prices are decreased.
The manual and automatic variants of the W8 diesel models now receive a price reduction of Rs 20,000. The top-spec W8(O) and W8(O) AT prices go down by Rs 39,000.
After the change in prices, the XUV300 diesel engine with manual transmission retails between Rs 8.70 lakh and Rs 11.75 lakh. On the other hand, the diesel automatic variants start at Rs 9.70 lakh for the base-spec and go up to Rs 12.30 lakh for top-spec trim. All prices mentioned are (ex-showroom, Delhi).
In related news, Mahindra is gearing up to launch an all-new Sportz variant of the XUV300. it will feature the brand's mStallion T-GDi turbo-petrol engine and few other cosmetic changes inside and out. The SUV is expected to arrive sometime in next year — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Reducing Prices Of XUV300 In India Market
Most variants of the XUV300 compact-SUV has undergone a price decrease from the company. It becomes more affordable, especially for customers looking to purchase a petrol variant. The compact-SUV segment will be receiving a host of new models soon in the country, including a performance variant of the Mahindra XUV300 with an all-new engine.