- 19 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Mahindra has announced a new service and maintenance camp in the country. Called the 'Winter Check-Up Camp', it is aimed at helping Mahindra customers to prepare their cars for the ongoing winter season in India.
The new service and maintenance camp offer a host of benefits including the thorough check-up of vehicles, discounts on labour charges and spare parts and more. The ‘Winter Check-Up Camp' will be running between December 14 and 19, 2020, and will be valid across the country.
The company is offering a free 75-point multi-point of Mahindra vehicles during the service camp. The checklist includes various functions of the car including the state of the engine oil and other operating fluids in the vehicle.
The checklist will also include the condition of tyres, brakes and transmission for optimum working at cold temperatures. The vehicle inspection at the service camp will also cover the condition of AC, headlamps, and taillamps; among others.
Any part not working properly will be replaced after the consent from the customer by trained technicians at the service centre. To help further with the winter maintenance becoming easier on the pocket, the company is also offering attractive discounts during the camp.
Mahindra is offering a 10 per cent discounts on labour costs for any service and maintenance work carried out on the vehicle. Additionally, the company is also offering a 5 per cent discount on any spare parts replaced during the service.
Apart from discounts on labour and spare parts, Mahindra is also offering a discount of 25 per cent on specialised Maxicare treatments for windshield protection and headlamp restoration of the vehicle.
A proper vision for the driver is critical, especially during foggy winter days and nights. As a result, the company is offering attractive discounts to help repair any damage on the windshield by polishing, which will help get rid of scratches and stains on the glass for a proper view from the driver's seat.
On the other hand, a headlight without a proper beam or range can also impair the driver's vision in the night. The headlight restoration process offered by the company will help enhance the performance by repairing the glass of the headlamps.
Dealership, service centres and other customer touchpoints will be working well within the Covid-19 guidelines issued by the company to ensure the safety of its workforce and customers.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Winter Care Maintenance Camp
The temperatures have dropped significantly in India and would require additional attention for the smooth operation of vehicles. As a result, Mahindra customers can visit the winter care camp to get their vehicles checked and prepared from trained technicians to avoid any hassle or breakdown at a later date.