- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The Mahindra TUV300 sub-4 metre SUV will be updated to meet BS6 emission standards later this year. Initially, the TUV300 was expected to arrive sometime in April. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the launch timeline for the SUV has been postponed.
According to recent reports, the updated Mahindra TUV300 is expected to arrive sometime at the end of this year in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the SUV has been spotted testing in Pune revealing a few changes.
Latest spy image from Motorbeam reveals a completely camouflaged mule of the TUV300 in its latest round of testing. We can notice a completely new front fascia of the upcoming BS6 SUV.
This includes an all-new headlamp with integrated DRLs placed on top, an updated grille, reworked bumper, and the fog lamps housing. It will also feature redesigned tail-lamps, rear bumpers and minor changes to the boot lid.
The compact-SUV will also feature newly designed alloy wheels with few other subtle changes made to the exterior. However, the boxy silhouette of the SUV will remain unchanged on the new model.
On the inside, we expect the TUV300 BS6 to undergo substantial changes to offer a fresh look and premium feel to the cabin. It could feature an updated infotainment touch-screen system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim with soft-touch plastics.
The compact-SUV in its BS4 format was powered by a 1.5-litre three-cylinder engine. It was capable of producing a maximum of 100bhp at 3750rpm and a peak torque of 240Nm between 1600rpm and 2800rpm.
It came mated to either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT gearbox. Mahindra is expected to retain the powertrain options on the BS6 SUV and could offer a new petrol-powered option as well.
Once launched, the new TUV300 will rival the Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon and the Honda WR-V; among others in the Indian market. The BS4 TUV300 model retailed between Rs 8.54 lakh and Rs 10.55 lakh. We expect the BS6 models to receive a slight increase in pricing owning to all the updates.
Along with the TUV300, it's elder sibling the TUV300 Plus is also expected to receive the BS6 update from the company. The extended SUV will also undergo similar changes inside and out as its upcoming younger sibling. The launch timelines for the TUV300 Plus are yet to be known.
Thoughts About The Mahindra TUV300 BS6 Spied Testing Revealing New Features Ahead Of Launch
The Mahindra TUV300 was the brand's first compact-SUV before the arrival of XUV300. The former was priced significantly cheaper and catered to buyers looking for an inexpensive and practical SUV.
The boxy design of the TUV300 translated to a good amount of cabin space, but they looked outdated as compared to its rivals. However, it will be receiving new features inside and out, which is expected to give an upmarket feel.