- 59 min ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- News Sasikala to walk free on Jan 27
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Appears On The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Says Nick Jonas Is Super Fancy And A Lot Neater Than Her
- Sports Rabada burst puts Pakistan in the mire as 14 wickets fall on day one
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Mahindra Auto is working on updating its vehicle line-up to meet BS6 emission norms in the Indian market. While some models have received the BS6 update from the company, other vehicles are yet to be launched in the market such as the TUV300 line-up.
Latest spy images from We Guide Auto, reveals a partially camouflaged test mule and could be in its production-ready guise. The images showcase the all-new front fascia of the TUV300 along with an updated rear design of the compact-SUV.
2020 TUV300 will feature updated headlamp design with integrated (DRLs) Daytime Running Lights, an updated grille, fog lamp unit, and bumper design as well. However, the bonnet design remains the same.
At the rear, the TUV300 receives new internals for tail lamps, however, rest of the features such as tailgate-mounted spare wheel along with bumper design remains the same as the BS4 models.
The side profile of the TUV300 BS6 remains the same and has not been altered in any way from the company. It continues to feature the same alloy-wheel design along with all-around body cladding as well. The boxy silhouette of the SUV remains unchanged on the new model.
Although the interiors of the TUV300 BS6 is not seen in the spy images, it is expected to feature a few upgrades. We expect the updated compact-SUV to undergo substantial changes to offer a fresh look and premium feel to the cabin.
It could feature an updated infotainment touch-screen system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim with soft-touch plastics. However, the BS4 models were decently equipped and featured keyless entry, height-adjustable driver's seat, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors; among others.
The compact-SUV in its BS4 format was powered by a 1.5-litre three-cylinder engine. It produced a maximum of 100bhp at 3750rpm and a peak torque of 240Nm between 1600rpm and 2800rpm.
It came mated to either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT gearbox. Mahindra is expected to retain the powertrain options on the BS6 SUV and could offer a new petrol-powered option as well.
Once launched, the new TUV300 will rival the Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon Honda WR-V, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the upcoming Nissan Magnite; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Mahindra TUV300 BS6 Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of Launch
The TUV300 appealed to a lot of customers as it offered with enhanced practicality due to its seven-seat layout. Mahindra could be eyeing for a festive launch of the TUV300 BS6 to help boost sales for the brand. Along with the TUV300, the company could also introduce its elder sibling the TUV300 Plus later in the year.