- 33 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd. has announced that the Mahindra Treo, which is a lithium-ion battery-powered electric 3-wheeler, has crossed the 5,000 units sales mark in India. The Treo was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Moreover, customers have been able to clock up to 265 kilometres in a single day with the Treo with some well-planned charging breaks.
Commenting on this significant milestone, Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric said, "I would like to thank our customers for choosing and embracing e-mobility in the country. The Mahindra Treo range has crossed a remarkable sales milestone of 5,000 units and is currently being sold in over 400 districts across the country. Cumulatively, the Treo has travelled a distance of over 35 Million kms on Indian roads, saving 1,925 metric tonnes of CO2 tailpipe emissions, equivalent to planting 87,500 trees to absorb the same emissions. Given its low running costs, our Treo customer has been able to save up to ₹ 45,000/ year*. This electric 3-wheeler along with its unique styling, superior handling and top performance makes for a smart first and last mile mobility choice for both drivers and commuters."
Mechanically, the Treo range is powered by advanced lithium-ion battery technology. The battery pack has a life of around 1.50 lakh plus kilometres. The Treo can churn out a maximum power of 10.72bhp and a peak torque of 42Nm, which is not bad for an electric three-wheeler.
The Mahindra Treo also has a spacious and comfortable cabin, thanks to its long wheelbase. It can also climb slopes with ease given the highest gradability of 12.7 degrees, which is the best in the segment. It comes with a standard warranty of three years or 80,000kms. along with this, there is also an option of an extended warranty of two years or 1,00,000Kms.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Treo's New Milestone
Mahindra has done a great job by getting the Treo electric 3-wheeler in its fleet and it is good to see that people are considering the EV option not only for their personal but commercial use also. The Treo has a good battery life and with planned halts for charging the vehicle, people can cover a lot of distance and save the environment at the same time.