- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 6 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd. has announced that the Mahindra Treo, which is a lithium-ion battery-powered electric 3-wheeler, has crossed the 5,000 units sales mark in India. The Treo was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Moreover, customers have been able to clock up to 265 kilometres in a single day with the Treo with some well-planned charging breaks.
Commenting on this significant milestone, Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric said, "I would like to thank our customers for choosing and embracing e-mobility in the country. The Mahindra Treo range has crossed a remarkable sales milestone of 5,000 units and is currently being sold in over 400 districts across the country. Cumulatively, the Treo has travelled a distance of over 35 Million kms on Indian roads, saving 1,925 metric tonnes of CO2 tailpipe emissions, equivalent to planting 87,500 trees to absorb the same emissions. Given its low running costs, our Treo customer has been able to save up to ₹ 45,000/ year*. This electric 3-wheeler along with its unique styling, superior handling and top performance makes for a smart first and last mile mobility choice for both drivers and commuters."
Mechanically, the Treo range is powered by advanced lithium-ion battery technology. The battery pack has a life of around 1.50 lakh plus kilometres. The Treo can churn out a maximum power of 10.72bhp and a peak torque of 42Nm, which is not bad for an electric three-wheeler.
The Mahindra Treo also has a spacious and comfortable cabin, thanks to its long wheelbase. It can also climb slopes with ease given the highest gradability of 12.7 degrees, which is the best in the segment. It comes with a standard warranty of three years or 80,000kms. along with this, there is also an option of an extended warranty of two years or 1,00,000Kms.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Treo's New Milestone
Mahindra has done a great job by getting the Treo electric 3-wheeler in its fleet and it is good to see that people are considering the EV option not only for their personal but commercial use also. The Treo has a good battery life and with planned halts for charging the vehicle, people can cover a lot of distance and save the environment at the same time.