- 16 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Mumbai based auto manufacturer, Mahindra, has begun accepting bookings for its Scorpio BS6 models, for an amount of RS 5,000. Bookings can be made via the company's website.
Customers are able to choose between four Mahindra Scorpio BS6 variants and are able to accessorise their vehicles with a host of options that include body hugging bumpers, a fog lamp garnish set, decals, alloy wheels, rear passenger entertainment, scuff plates, carpet mat sets and more.
The Mahindra Scorpio BS6 variants are powered by a 2.2-litre mHawk four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 140 brake horsepower and 320Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The Scorpio BS6 variants feature a front grille with chrome inserts, projector headlamps with chrome bezels, body coloured ORVMs with integrated turn signal indicators,LED tail lamps, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
The interiors feature a height adjustable driver's seat, tilt steering, a multi-functional steering wheel, cruise control, automatic climate control, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Scorpio BS6 models feature ABS with EBD, a panic brake indicator, dual airbags, a seat belt reminder alarm, an over-speeding alarm, speed sensing auto door lock, an SOS safety system, and a reverse parking camera with dynamic assist, among others.
The Mahindra Scorpio measures 4,456mm in length, 1,820mm in width (excluding ORVMs), 1,995 in height and has a wheelbase of 2,680mm. The SUV is available in four colour options - Napoli Black, Molten Red, Dsat Silver, and Pearl white (restricted to S9 and S11 variants).
The Mahindra Scorpio BS6 models are available in four variants - the S5, the S7, the S9, and the S11). The company still has to announce prices for the SUV, however, we expect the Scorpio to be priced starting at about roughly Rs 11.50 lakh, ex-showroom.
Once launched, the Scorpio BS6 models will compete with the Hyundai Creta, the Kia Seltos, the MG Hector, and the Tata Harrier.
Thoughts About Mahindra Opening Booking Of The Scorpio BS6 Models At Rs 5,000
We think opening bookings ahead of launch is a sure-shot way of guaranteeing sales. We expect that the Scorpio BS6 models will do as well as the out-going BS4 compliant models. Stay tuned, we'll bring you prices for the Mahindra Scorpio BS6 models as soon as we hear.