- 19 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Sports Argentina Open: Opportunistic Schwartzman shines in Buenos Aires opener
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- Technology iQOO Neo5 Confirmed To Pack 4,400mAh Battery With 66W FlashCharge Support
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Specification of the Mahindra Marazzo BS6 models have been leaked before any official information has been released by the company. The Type Approval Certificate reveals that the vehicle's M8 variant will not be available going forward.
The six variants that are listed on the Certificate are the seven-seater M2, the eight-seater M2, the seven-seater M4+, the eight-seater M4+, the seven-seater M6+, and the eight-seater M6+ models.
According to Rushlane, the M6+ will now be the top-of-the-line spec variant of the Mahindra Marazzo. Bear in mind that the MPV will arrive with an increase in price thanks to the engine upgrades to make it BS6 compliant.
The upcoming Mahindra Marazzo will still be powered by the 1.5-litre diesel engine and will produce 121bhp of power in power mode, and 98bhp of power in economy mode. The engine will come mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The Mahindra Marazzo is currently available for between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 14.77 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and we expect the new BS6 models to carry a premium of roughly between Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000.
The Marazzo has done well for the company, and is the country's first vehicle to feature a traverse engine set up with a front wheel drive platform. Monthly sales however, have declined over the last few months, from over 3,000 units to less than 1,000 units a month.
In Mahindra related news, the company's XUV300 achieved a sales milestone by crossing 40,000 units since it was launched on 14 February last year. A split-sales ratio shows that demand is still heavily diesel oriented.
The XUV300 arrives with two engine options - a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit that produces 110bhp of power and 200Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre diesel unit that produces 115bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. Both engines arrive mated to a six-speed manual transmission. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo Specifications Leaked
We think someone knows someone inside of the certification board. Specifications of vehicles seem to get leaked a few days before manufacturers make official announcement. Well we guess it does save us some waiting time.
Having said that, we're waiting to drive the vehicle to tell more accurately about the difference in power and performance figures of the upcoming Mahindra Marazzo BS6 models as compared to the current-generation models that are still available.