- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Finance Credit Shell Refund For Only Passengers Who Booked Air-Tickets Directly: DGCA
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Movies Vikas Gupta Slams Media For Following Deepika Padukone’s Car; Says ‘It Seems You’ll Are High’
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 7: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals: Predicted XI, Head to head record, India timing, live streamin
- Technology LG Wing Teardown Video Reveals Key Details: Best Dual Screen Phone?
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Mahindra & Mahindra has launched the BS6-compliant Marazzo MPV in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Marazzo BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 11.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 is now available in three variants: M2, M4+ and M6+. While the base-spec trim is priced at Rs 11.25 lakh, the mid and top-spec variants of the Marazzo BS6 MPV are available with a price tag of Rs 12.37 lakh and Rs 13.51 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Mahindra has discontinued the previous M8 variant from the MPV's variant lineup.
The new Mahindra Marazzo MPV now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre diesel engine. It produces 121bhp and 300Nm of peak torque and is paired with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Mahindra is also rumoured to be working on introducing a petrol-powered Marazzo MPV in the Indian market sometime in the future.
Apart from the updated diesel engine, no other changes have been made to the MPV offering from the brand in the Indian market. The Mahindra Marazzo continues to be packed with all the same features and equipment as its previous BS4-iteration.
This includes LED headlamps and taillights with LED DRLs, fog lamps, shark fin antenna, stylish diamond-cut 17-inch alloy wheels, rear fog lamps, rearview parking camera with adaptive guidelines and many more.
Inside, the new Mahindra Marazzo BS6 continues to come with a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, premium seat upholstery, spacious cabin for seven passengers, rear AC vents, electronic sunroof, follow-me-home headlamps, cruise control, ABS with EBD, traction control and a host of others as well.
The new Mahindra Marazzo BS6 is available in a choice of five colour options: Mariner Maroon, Iceberg White, Shimmering Silver, Oceanic Black and Aqua Marine. Bookings for the MPV is now open both online or through any of the brand's dealerships across India. Deliveries for the BS6 Mahindra Marazzo will begin very shortly.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 India Launch
The Mahindra Marazzo is the brand's premium MPV offering in the Indian market. The seven-seater people-mover rivals the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Renault Triber in the MPV segment.