- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra & Mahindra has launched the BS6-compliant Marazzo MPV in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Marazzo BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 11.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 is now available in three variants: M2, M4+ and M6+. While the base-spec trim is priced at Rs 11.25 lakh, the mid and top-spec variants of the Marazzo BS6 MPV are available with a price tag of Rs 12.37 lakh and Rs 13.51 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Mahindra has discontinued the previous M8 variant from the MPV's variant lineup.
The new Mahindra Marazzo MPV now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre diesel engine. It produces 121bhp and 300Nm of peak torque and is paired with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Mahindra is also rumoured to be working on introducing a petrol-powered Marazzo MPV in the Indian market sometime in the future.
Apart from the updated diesel engine, no other changes have been made to the MPV offering from the brand in the Indian market. The Mahindra Marazzo continues to be packed with all the same features and equipment as its previous BS4-iteration.
This includes LED headlamps and taillights with LED DRLs, fog lamps, shark fin antenna, stylish diamond-cut 17-inch alloy wheels, rear fog lamps, rearview parking camera with adaptive guidelines and many more.
Inside, the new Mahindra Marazzo BS6 continues to come with a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, premium seat upholstery, spacious cabin for seven passengers, rear AC vents, electronic sunroof, follow-me-home headlamps, cruise control, ABS with EBD, traction control and a host of others as well.
The new Mahindra Marazzo BS6 is available in a choice of five colour options: Mariner Maroon, Iceberg White, Shimmering Silver, Oceanic Black and Aqua Marine. Bookings for the MPV is now open both online or through any of the brand's dealerships across India. Deliveries for the BS6 Mahindra Marazzo will begin very shortly.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo BS6 India Launch
The Mahindra Marazzo is the brand's premium MPV offering in the Indian market. The seven-seater people-mover rivals the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Renault Triber in the MPV segment.