- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Mahindra will be launching a slew of new vehicles in the Indian market and have started the proceedings with the launch of the all-new Thar. However, based on the latest reports, the company is said to be working on introducing an automatic version of the Marazzo MPV.
Latest spy images from TeamBHP, reveals a test mule of the Marazzon MPV bearing the badge ‘Autoshift' on the boot lid. The MPV is also equipped with a red testing number plate, which confirms the fact that we are looking at an automatic variant of the Marazzo MPV.
Due to the rise in demand for automatic transmission options in the Indian market, the company could have decided to launch a new variant of the Marazzo MPV. The automatic gearbox on the MPV could be a six-speed torque converter unit, as seen on the all-new Thar.
Once launched, the Mahindra Marazzo automatic variant will be an all-new offering for the segment. Currently, there are no MPVs with an automatic transmission which are priced within 20 lakhs and have three-row seating with ample boot space. Mahindra does offer AT on the XUV500, however, the SUV lacks practicality as compared to the Marazzo.
The report also suggests that the new 6-speed AT will come mated to the much-awaited 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine, which will make its debut on the Marazzo MPV. The new engine is derived from the SsangYong Korando. It produces 162bhp and 280Nm of torque. The turbo-petrol engine is expected to be offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Currently, the Mahindra Marazzo MPV comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 121bhp and a peak torque of 300Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Some of the highlighted features of the Marazzo MPV include LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED taillights, front and rear fog lamps, shark fin antenna, 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, rearview parking camera with adaptive guidelines and more.
The MPV also features a seven-inch infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, follow-me-home headlamps, cruise control, ABS with EBD, traction control and a host of others as well. Mahindra Marazzo has also been awarded a four-star safety rating from the Global NCAP.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo Automatic Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
Mahindra Marazzo offers an excellent amount of cabin space with enhanced practicality and features. With the addition of an automatic transmission and a turbo-petrol engine, the MPV will become more appealing to the buyers in the segment. The Mahindra Marazzo rivals the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in the Indian market.