- 33 min ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- Sports Clubs forced to rethink recruitment strategy as virus impacts transfer market
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mahindra Logistics Limited, one of the country's largest 3PL solution providers, has announced that its enterprise mobility business, Alyte, will extend the very successful emergency cab services for those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in Bangalore.
After successfully launching the service in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin and Thiruvananthapuram, the free emergency cab services will begin in the city today.
Alyte will offer these services via a dedicated fleet, and will focus primarily on senior citizens, disabled individuals, and expecting mothers, who are unable to secure transport for essential services like shopping essentials & medication, visits to banks, post offices, and periodic medical visits.
Alyte will also offer services to doctors, nurses and medical personnel who are proactively involved in providing essential and medical services. The company requested the interested parties may contact Mahindra Logistics' dedicated helpline to avail the services.
This service that Mahindra Logistics is offering has received an overwhelming response, excellent goodwill, and positive feedback across the other seven cities where it is present.
The service that is being offered in close collaboration with the Police Commissionerate's office, will be available for 12 hours every day, between 8am to 8pm, and will be available within Bangalore City limits only.
Mr Rampraveen Swaminathan, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Mahindra Logistics Limited, said, "These are difficult and unprecedented times for our society. It requires a combined effort from all the stakeholders to combat the crisis. The Government has been taking commendable actions to fight this and with the support from the Bengaluru police, we will continue to support these efforts in all the possible manner."
"During this period, we have found that people are struggling with transport during emergency requirements. This service will help provide a solution with cars which meet all our standards of hygiene, sanitization and safety. We encourage members of the community to maintain strict social distancing and venture out only when absolutely required," he added.
Thoughts About Mahindra Logistics Limited's Alyte Emergency Services Being Offered In Bangalore
We are sure that all personnel and other citizens that this offer is available to are thankful and appreciative for it. Mahindra has been fighting the war against the Covid-19 pandemic on multiple fronts, and we expect that the company will add more ‘fight' over the next few weeks.