- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 20 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- News Uncovering truth behind Mansukh's death crucial for MVA: Sanjay Raut
- Finance Essel Group: GST Officers Arrest Two for Passing Bogus ITC Worth Rs 392 Crore
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Wasim Jaffer rubbishes pitch talks, tells English batters to score runs
- Movies Rakhi Sawant On Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla: They Are Only Close Because Of Me
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra Logistics Limited, one of the country's largest 3PL solution providers, has announced that its enterprise mobility business, Alyte, will extend the very successful emergency cab services for those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in Bangalore.
After successfully launching the service in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin and Thiruvananthapuram, the free emergency cab services will begin in the city today.
Alyte will offer these services via a dedicated fleet, and will focus primarily on senior citizens, disabled individuals, and expecting mothers, who are unable to secure transport for essential services like shopping essentials & medication, visits to banks, post offices, and periodic medical visits.
Alyte will also offer services to doctors, nurses and medical personnel who are proactively involved in providing essential and medical services. The company requested the interested parties may contact Mahindra Logistics' dedicated helpline to avail the services.
This service that Mahindra Logistics is offering has received an overwhelming response, excellent goodwill, and positive feedback across the other seven cities where it is present.
The service that is being offered in close collaboration with the Police Commissionerate's office, will be available for 12 hours every day, between 8am to 8pm, and will be available within Bangalore City limits only.
Mr Rampraveen Swaminathan, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Mahindra Logistics Limited, said, "These are difficult and unprecedented times for our society. It requires a combined effort from all the stakeholders to combat the crisis. The Government has been taking commendable actions to fight this and with the support from the Bengaluru police, we will continue to support these efforts in all the possible manner."
"During this period, we have found that people are struggling with transport during emergency requirements. This service will help provide a solution with cars which meet all our standards of hygiene, sanitization and safety. We encourage members of the community to maintain strict social distancing and venture out only when absolutely required," he added.
Thoughts About Mahindra Logistics Limited's Alyte Emergency Services Being Offered In Bangalore
We are sure that all personnel and other citizens that this offer is available to are thankful and appreciative for it. Mahindra has been fighting the war against the Covid-19 pandemic on multiple fronts, and we expect that the company will add more ‘fight' over the next few weeks.