- 57 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Mahindra Farm Equipment Sector has launched a range of tractor in the Indian market. Called the Sarpanch Plus range is currently being sold only in Maharashtra. Prices for the new tractor range starts at Rs 6.6 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
The new tractor range is available at all authorized dealerships in the state. Additionally, these tractors can also be booked online on the brand's digital retail platform introduced for commercial vehicles.
Online bookings can be made with a token amount of Rs 5,000. The company also promises to deliver the tractors within one day. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to its customers to help them make a purchase decision.
Alongside the attractive finance offers, the company is also offering the new tractor range with a best-in-class warranty to ease of ownership and reduced running costs. The new Sarpanch Plus 575 with is offered with 6 years warranty. This includes a 2-year standard warranty for the entire tractor along with a 4-year warranty offered on engine and transmission wear and tear.
The Sarpanch Plus tractor series range between 30bhp and 50bhp, and has undergone a subtle improvement as compared to the Sarpanch 575 tractor which was launched earlier. The Sarpanch Plus features an all-new (ELS) Extra Long Stroke Di engine.
According to the company, the new engine is a more powerful unit with improved fuel efficiency, that offers 2bhp more power and higher backup torque as compared to the older engines. The design of the Sarpanch Plus 575 gets has also been tweaked. It now features better onboard ergonomics as compared to that seen on the Sarpanch 575, offering a better drive to the driver.
Mr Hemant Sikka, President, Farm Equipment Sector, M&M Limited, said, "As leaders in the Indian tractor market, we at Mahindra have always been at the forefront of introducing the latest technologies and the new Sarpanch Plus series is a step in that direction. The new series is developed to meet the evolving demands of modern farmers by providing extra power, higher back-up torque, modern styling and best-in-class ergonomics. The latest ELS engine technology with higher power and fuel efficiency will enable farmers to improve their productivity and drive their earnings, thus enabling them to Rise."
Thoughts About The Mahindra Launches New Sarpanch Plus Tractor Range
Mahindra currently sells a host of tractors targeting several applications. This includes Yuvraj, Arjun, Bhoomiputra, Sarpanch and Shaan; among others. Additionally, The company is also planning to launch six new tractors over the next three years under the Mahindra and Swaraj brands. The company also expects to see an increase in tractor sales due to a good monsoon season.