- 59 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Was Archana’s Demand To Reveal Balaji Murugadoss’ Tattoo A Hint For Shivani?
- News COVID-19: 300 millions to be vaccinated on priority by July 2021
- Sports India tour of Australia: No room for abuse, plenty for banter, says Justin Langer
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Mahindra Farm Equipment Sector has launched a range of tractor in the Indian market. Called the Sarpanch Plus range is currently being sold only in Maharashtra. Prices for the new tractor range starts at Rs 6.6 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
The new tractor range is available at all authorized dealerships in the state. Additionally, these tractors can also be booked online on the brand's digital retail platform introduced for commercial vehicles.
Online bookings can be made with a token amount of Rs 5,000. The company also promises to deliver the tractors within one day. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to its customers to help them make a purchase decision.
Alongside the attractive finance offers, the company is also offering the new tractor range with a best-in-class warranty to ease of ownership and reduced running costs. The new Sarpanch Plus 575 with is offered with 6 years warranty. This includes a 2-year standard warranty for the entire tractor along with a 4-year warranty offered on engine and transmission wear and tear.
The Sarpanch Plus tractor series range between 30bhp and 50bhp, and has undergone a subtle improvement as compared to the Sarpanch 575 tractor which was launched earlier. The Sarpanch Plus features an all-new (ELS) Extra Long Stroke Di engine.
According to the company, the new engine is a more powerful unit with improved fuel efficiency, that offers 2bhp more power and higher backup torque as compared to the older engines. The design of the Sarpanch Plus 575 gets has also been tweaked. It now features better onboard ergonomics as compared to that seen on the Sarpanch 575, offering a better drive to the driver.
Mr Hemant Sikka, President, Farm Equipment Sector, M&M Limited, said, "As leaders in the Indian tractor market, we at Mahindra have always been at the forefront of introducing the latest technologies and the new Sarpanch Plus series is a step in that direction. The new series is developed to meet the evolving demands of modern farmers by providing extra power, higher back-up torque, modern styling and best-in-class ergonomics. The latest ELS engine technology with higher power and fuel efficiency will enable farmers to improve their productivity and drive their earnings, thus enabling them to Rise."
Thoughts About The Mahindra Launches New Sarpanch Plus Tractor Range
Mahindra currently sells a host of tractors targeting several applications. This includes Yuvraj, Arjun, Bhoomiputra, Sarpanch and Shaan; among others. Additionally, The company is also planning to launch six new tractors over the next three years under the Mahindra and Swaraj brands. The company also expects to see an increase in tractor sales due to a good monsoon season.