- 59 min ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Takes Part In Online Blood Donation Campaign; Requests Fans To Join The Network
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP put up a stellar show
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Mahindra has silently updated its KUV100 NXT model in India, by introducing two new dual-tone paint schemes. The updated Mahindra KUV100 NXT dual-tone models are offered with a starting price of Rs 7.35 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has already updated the paint options on their official website as well. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT SUV will now be available in Silver/Black and Red/Black paint schemes, alongside the mono-tone colour options. However, the dual-tone options will be offered exclusively on the top-spec K8 variant.
The dual-tone colour options on the KUV100 NXT is priced at a slight premium of Rs 7,500 over the standard paint schemes. The mono-tone colours available on the SUV include Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Flamboyant Red, Fiery Orange, Designer Grey and Midnight Black.
These mono-tone paint schemes are standard across all variants, which include K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8. All four variants are further powered by a single 1.2-litre mFalcon G80 petrol engine. It produces 82bhp at 5500pm and 115Nm of peak torque at 3500pm and is mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Apart from the new dual-tone paint scheme, no other changes have been made to the entry-level SUV offering from Mahindra. The KUV100 NXT is already BS6-compliant as well and the base variant (K2+) comes with a price tag of Rs 5.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Customers opting for the Mahindra KUV100 NXT dual-tone model will also receive a host of features and equipment. Some of these include LED DRLs, electrically-adjustable ORVMs, 15-inch alloy wheels, puddle lamps, rear parking sensors, mood lighting inside, fog lamps, cooled glovebox and a host of other features as well.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is the brand's entry-level sub-4 metre compact-SUV offering, sold alongside its more popular XUV300 model in the same segment. However, in terms of its pricing, the KUV100 NXT works out as an alternative to hatchbacks such as the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Hyundai Grand i10 as well.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT Dual-Tone
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT has been on sale for quite a while now in the Indian market. The compact-SUV was updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms earlier this year. The dual-tone paint scheme has now been introduced in order to attract more customers towards the SUV, during the upcoming festive season.