- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 15 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mahindra has silently launched the BS6-compliant XUV100 in the Indian market. The new Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new KUV100 NXT BS6 micro-SUV is offered in a range of four variants: K2, K4, K6 and K8. All variants are offered with a single BS6-compliant petrol engine. The top-spec KUV100 NXT is priced at Rs 7.16 lakh. The mid-spec K4 and K6 models are priced at Rs 6.02 lakh and Rs 6.23 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 model will be offered in a single six-seater configuration. The company has discontinued the diesel engine offering on the KUV100 and there are no plans to update it in the future as well.
The micro-SUV now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre mFalcon petrol unit. It produces 82bhp and 115Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the 2020 Mahindra KUV100NXT remains otherwise unchanged. It carries forward the same set of features and equipment and the previous model. This includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, steering-mounted controls, 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, adjustable driver seat, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, high-speed warning, seat-belt reminder, dual airbags and a host of others.
Mahindra offers the BS6 KUV100 NXT in a range of six single-tone colours and two dual-tone paint schemes. This includes Fiery Orange, Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Flamboyant Red, Designer Grey, Midnight Black, Flamboyant Red/Metallic Black and Dazzling Grey/Metallic Black.
Bookings for the micro-SUV can be done online through Mahindra's official website. The booking amount for the BS6 KUV100 NXT is Rs 5,000 and deliveries will begin once the current lockdown ends in the country.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 Launch In India
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 doesn't have any direct rivals in the Indian market. However, it will rival the upcoming Tata HBX SUV once it goes on sale in India later this year.