- 22 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mahindra has silently launched the BS6-compliant XUV100 in the Indian market. The new Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new KUV100 NXT BS6 micro-SUV is offered in a range of four variants: K2, K4, K6 and K8. All variants are offered with a single BS6-compliant petrol engine. The top-spec KUV100 NXT is priced at Rs 7.16 lakh. The mid-spec K4 and K6 models are priced at Rs 6.02 lakh and Rs 6.23 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 model will be offered in a single six-seater configuration. The company has discontinued the diesel engine offering on the KUV100 and there are no plans to update it in the future as well.
The micro-SUV now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre mFalcon petrol unit. It produces 82bhp and 115Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the 2020 Mahindra KUV100NXT remains otherwise unchanged. It carries forward the same set of features and equipment and the previous model. This includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, steering-mounted controls, 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, adjustable driver seat, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, high-speed warning, seat-belt reminder, dual airbags and a host of others.
Mahindra offers the BS6 KUV100 NXT in a range of six single-tone colours and two dual-tone paint schemes. This includes Fiery Orange, Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Flamboyant Red, Designer Grey, Midnight Black, Flamboyant Red/Metallic Black and Dazzling Grey/Metallic Black.
Bookings for the micro-SUV can be done online through Mahindra's official website. The booking amount for the BS6 KUV100 NXT is Rs 5,000 and deliveries will begin once the current lockdown ends in the country.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 Launch In India
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT BS6 doesn't have any direct rivals in the Indian market. However, it will rival the upcoming Tata HBX SUV once it goes on sale in India later this year.