- 3 min ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 24 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Khiladi Movie Teaser Out: Ravi Teja- Arjun Sarja’s Film Promises An Edge Of The Seat Thriller
- News Sensex nosedives over 1,400 points in early trade
- Technology PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes For April 12; How To Get Rewards Using PUBG Mobile Redeem Code?
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Kane Williamson needs more time to get match fit: Trevor Bayliss
- Finance RBL Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check The Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Education Haryana Board Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 10th And 12th
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Mahindra & Mahindra has announced a Corona Insurance plan for the customers of its Bolero pick-up range. So what is this insurance plan about? The Free Corona Insurance is a floater health insurance cover for up to Rs. 1 lakh that will cover the customer, his/ her spouse and up to two of the customer's children.
Also, the insurance is valid for 9.5 months from the date of purchase of the new vehicle. This Corona insurance is applicable on the Bolero Pickup range which includes the Bolero Pik-up, Bolero Maxi Truck, Bolero City Pickup and Bolero Camper. Dates to avail this package is from October 1 to November 30, 2020. The company has tied up with Oriental Insurance Company to provide the Corona Insurance policy.
Commenting on this unique initiative, Satinder Singh Bajwa - Senior Vice President - Sales and Customer Care, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. "The pick-up customer is one whose job involves travel, providing essential services, where they can't avoid interacting with people around the clock. As market leaders in the Pick-up segment, we would like to salute these ‘Warriors on Wheels', partnering them on their journeys, providing them with that additional bit of support, ensuring peace of mind, while safeguarding their savings during these challenging times. An industry first initiative on our Bolero Pick-up range, this Corona insurance initiative coincides with the start of Mahindra's 75th year and seeks to drive positive change in the lives of our stakeholders and the communities we serve around the world."
How can one avail this Corona Insurance? Well, customers need to register with their name, date of birth and address including that of their family members. The health insurance can be used in case of hospitalisation or home quarantine by the driver and his/ her family members who have been tested positive for Covid-19.
Mechanically, the new Mahindra Bolero facelift BS6 model is powered by a 1.5-litre, three-cylinder, mHawk75 diesel engine. The unit produces 75bhp of power and comes paired with a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Thoughts About The New Corona Insurance Package From Mahindra
The Bolero is a popular pickup truck in our market and has sold in big numbers. However, with this new Corona Insurance scheme, the company will be able to attract more customers and plus the scheme covers the entire family of the customer, which is a good thing.