- 8 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- Sports Fulham 0-1 Chelsea: Mount spares blushes of unimpressive Blues
- Movies Kunchacko Boban-Nayanthara Duo's Nizhal To Release In March?
- News Maharashtra halts Covid-19 vaccination drive till Monday due to Co-Win app glitches
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra & Mahindra has announced a Corona Insurance plan for the customers of its Bolero pick-up range. So what is this insurance plan about? The Free Corona Insurance is a floater health insurance cover for up to Rs. 1 lakh that will cover the customer, his/ her spouse and up to two of the customer's children.
Also, the insurance is valid for 9.5 months from the date of purchase of the new vehicle. This Corona insurance is applicable on the Bolero Pickup range which includes the Bolero Pik-up, Bolero Maxi Truck, Bolero City Pickup and Bolero Camper. Dates to avail this package is from October 1 to November 30, 2020. The company has tied up with Oriental Insurance Company to provide the Corona Insurance policy.
Commenting on this unique initiative, Satinder Singh Bajwa - Senior Vice President - Sales and Customer Care, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. "The pick-up customer is one whose job involves travel, providing essential services, where they can't avoid interacting with people around the clock. As market leaders in the Pick-up segment, we would like to salute these ‘Warriors on Wheels', partnering them on their journeys, providing them with that additional bit of support, ensuring peace of mind, while safeguarding their savings during these challenging times. An industry first initiative on our Bolero Pick-up range, this Corona insurance initiative coincides with the start of Mahindra's 75th year and seeks to drive positive change in the lives of our stakeholders and the communities we serve around the world."
How can one avail this Corona Insurance? Well, customers need to register with their name, date of birth and address including that of their family members. The health insurance can be used in case of hospitalisation or home quarantine by the driver and his/ her family members who have been tested positive for Covid-19.
Mechanically, the new Mahindra Bolero facelift BS6 model is powered by a 1.5-litre, three-cylinder, mHawk75 diesel engine. The unit produces 75bhp of power and comes paired with a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Thoughts About The New Corona Insurance Package From Mahindra
The Bolero is a popular pickup truck in our market and has sold in big numbers. However, with this new Corona Insurance scheme, the company will be able to attract more customers and plus the scheme covers the entire family of the customer, which is a good thing.