- 3 min ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Celebrates One Year Of Super 30; ‘Went Through Hell For A Glimpse Of Heaven’
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Mahindra is all set to unveil the Funster EV concept at the upcoming 2020 Indian Auto Expo. The Funster is a performance EV that according to Mahindra is the future of the electric vehicle in India.
The Mahindra Funster EV concept will make its debut at the 2020 Indian Auto Expo alongside several other new Mahindra vehicles which include a few electric vehicles. Mahindra kickstarted the electric four-wheeler revolution in India when it acquired the rights to the Maini Reva in 2010.
Mahindra electric then launched a few electric cars like the e2O, eVerito, eSupro, etc, and these vehicles have all been reasonably successful in terms of sales. Well, Mahindra is now upping the game with its upcoming electric vehicles.
Mahindra recently revealed a teaser image that depicted four of its upcoming electric vehicles. It included the eKUV100, eXUV300, the electric variant of the next-gen XUV500 and a new quadricycle/utility vehicle.
Now though, there is more from the Mahindra Electric brand. A new teaser image has revealed the Mahindra Funster, well atleast the basic outline of the car's design. The EV concept is seen under wraps, but the design outline suggests a sports car-esque design language.
It seems low and wide, therefore allowing for high speed handling. Allowing it to touch those high speeds are four electric motors, one for each wheel. Together, they have a power output of 230kW (313bhp), which should allow for quick acceleration. It is expected to do the 0-100km/h run in just around 5 seconds.
Since all four wheels are powered independently, it should ideally allow Mahindra to squeeze in new technologies and extract maximum performance from the drivetrain. There are no details about the design or the battery pack that will be used in the Funster. All details will be revealed in just a few days as the 2020 Indian Auto Expo kicks off next week.
Thoughts On Mahindra Funster Performance Electric Vehicle Being Revealed At 2020 Auto Expo
Mahindra will be displaying a total of 18 products at the premier motor show and visiting this stall is something we're looking forward to. The Mahindra Funster along with other EVs from the Indian auto giant marks the advancement of the electric vehicle industry in the country.
Source: Autocar India