- 3 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 4 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 6 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Anubhav Sinha: There’s Much More Vile Sh*t In Bollywood Than Nepotism
- Sports Hamilton wasn't targeting F1 drivers with 'silence' criticism, vows to continue fight for equality
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Mahindra Funster concept unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Mahindra has unveiled a funky new concept at the Auto Expo, previewing the second-generation XUV500 for the Indian market. However, Mahindra states that the Funster is more of a design study than a preview of a new model.
The Mahindra Funster concept comes with a radical design and styling elements. Starting from the front, the Funster gets an L-shaped LED headlamp cluster, with a sleek grille in the centre. The front grille is also illuminated, along with the brand logo.
The alloy wheel design on the Funster is finished in black with blue accents, housed under prominent wheel arches. The rear LED lights to come as a single piece, with a slanting gradient, enhancing the sporty aspect of the concept. The highlight of the Mahindra Funster though is the frameless windshield at the front and butterfly opening doors as well.
The Mahindra Funster concept is said to be offered with four electric motors, one on each wheel. The four electric motors are mated to a considerably large battery pack of 59.1kWh producing 308bhp, allowing it to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 5 seconds. The large battery pack on the Funster concept allows it to have a range of 520km on a single charge.
The Funster Concept was one of four electric vehicles announced by Mahindra to be unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. This list also included the eKUV100, eXUV300 and the Atom Quadricycle. Mahindra has launched the eKUV100 in the Indian market for a price tag of Rs 8.25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Mahindra Funster Concept Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Mahindra Funster concept has been unveiled as just a design study at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020, held in Greater Noida. However, we can expect certain design elements to creep its way onto the upcoming second-generation XUV500 SUV.