- 29 min ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 2 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 6 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- Movies Fans Compare Kiara Advani’s Guilty Trailer To 13 Reason Why!
- Sports Khelo India University Games: Maharshi Dayanand University confident of clinching gold in kabaddi
- News Ashraf Ghani secures second term as Afghan president
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 Render, Key Specs Surface
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Mahindra eXUV300 unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Mahindra has revealed the all-electric version of its popular XUV300 offering at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The Mahindra eXUV300 showcased at the Expo is in its near-production ready form, with a launch expected by 2021.
The new Mahindra eXUV300 is said to be based on the brand's scalable electric and modular platform (MESMA), which will also underpin most future Mahindra EVs. Mahindra states that the electric SUV comes with a 350V powertrain while a more powerful electric motor is also being planned for the future.
In terms of styling, the new Mahindra eXUV300 comes with a closed-off front grille, newly-designed alloy wheels, blue accents all around the electric SUV and a striking pair of headlamp clusters; among others.
Mahindra might source the battery packs for the eXUV300 from LG Chem, who have been developing battery cells specifically for the Indian brand. The two companies have also collaborated together towards the development of lithium-ion batteries for future EV products as well.
Mahindra took the opportunity of the Auto Expo 2020 to also launch their eKUV100. The Mahindra eKUV100 is currently the most affordable EV in the Indian market, offered with a starting price of Rs 8.25 lakh, ex-showroom.
Apart from the showcase of the eXUV300 and the launch of eKUV100, Mahindra also showcased their Funster Concept, which is likely to preview the upcoming second-generation XUV500 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Mahindra eXUV300 Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Mahindra eXUV300 has been spied testing on the Indian streets on multiple occasions. However, this is the first time the near-production ready version of the electric SUV has been showcased. The Mahindra eXUV500 once launched will rival the likes of the recently launched Tata Nexon EV and could be priced in the same range of Rs 13 lakh to Rs 15 lakh.