- 55 min ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 2 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 6 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- Movies Ram Gopal Varma Launches His Dream Project D Company’s Teaser
- News TN Elections 2021: Stalin incompetent to lead says CM
- Technology Motorola Edge S Available For Pre-Orders Ahead Of Official Launch
- Finance Top 5 Tax Saving FDs With Interest Rate Up To 7.25% For Senior Citizens
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- Sports Kevin De Bruyne injured: How will Man City cope without their talisman
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited has just unveiled a new corporate brand identity, a new logo, and a new tagline - 'Spark the New'. The company's new brand identity is aimed at giving the brand a renewed boost to achieve its global ambition of being a leading player in electric mobility technology solutions.
The identity simplifies the company's portfolio to allow for vehicles and hardware solutions to be offered under ME branding, and software solutions to be offered under the NEMO branding.
The new identity also enhances the brand's digital presence by ensuring the logo works seamlessly on digital assets, on electric vehicle components, and on electric vehicles. This move will help the brand approach domestic and foreign markets with clarity of purpose and a well defined identity.
The launch of the new brand commemorates the completion of over 200 million collective electric kilometers by Mahindra's EVs on Indian roads. The 200 million plus e-Kilometers done by Mahindra's electric vehicles has helped save over 22,000 metric tons of CO2 emissions in the country.
Mahindra Electric also unveiled its new vision of being a leading brand in the customized electric mobility solutions arena, by offering cutting-edge technology. The new identity aims to position the company as the preferred e-mobility partner for OEMs across the globe.
Mr Mahesh Babu, the Chief Executive Officer at Mahindra Electric said, "Today, with a decade's worth of experience in electric vehicle technology, we are completely prepared to make India an EV hub and take our technologies global."
"Our new positioning is an acknowledgment of this ambition while being a testament to our pioneering past. It emphasizes our ambition to innovate and create cutting-edge technology with agility, such that we deliver products which make a positive difference to society," he added.
The company feels that the new identity recognizes the essence of Mahindra Electric and the best phrase to capture this is ‘Spark The New'. The words resonate not just with us at Mahindra Electric, but are a call for everyone to join the electric revolution.
Mahindra's new logo features the word ‘electric' that use the same font logo as the word ‘Mahindra' making it relatable and ensuring uniformity. In addition the use of lower case is to show that the brand is very approachable.
The use of the colour red represents that deep connection that Mahindra Electric have with their parent company , and use of blues represent the company's connection to the electric mobility space.
Mahindra Electric also says that the ‘Spark the New' tag line is a rallying cry for action within internal and the external stakeholders. The tag line has an active voice, and a vibrant energy that allows for actions to be guided by innovation, new thinking, new ideas, and new solutions in the electric mobility technology space.
Thoughts About The New Brand Identities Of Mahindra Electric
That's very thoughtful of the company. Any manufacturer that creates a new identity does it with the purpose of being more resourceful by means of being approachable and rooted. Mahindra seems to have achieved this with their new identity. Congratulations to Mahindra Electric, and we wish them all the best.