- 24 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 18 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- News Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to make important announcement at 10 am
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Sports Johnson snares lead as Koepka looms large at US PGA Championship
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mahindra eKUV100 launched at Auto Expo 2020. Mahindra has launched what is currently the most affordable electric car in the Indian market, the eKUV100. The new Mahindra eKUV100 is offered with a starting price of Rs 8.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The eKUV100 was first showcased at the previous 2018 Auto Expo. Over the past two years, Mahindra is said to have worked hard on the development of the battery packs, making it more suitable for Indian conditions.
Getting the technical specifications out of the way, the Mahindra eKUV100 is powered by a 40kW electric motor producing 53bhp and 120Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is paired with a 15.9kWh lithium-ion battery pack offering a maximum range of 120km on a single charge.
Mahindra will be offering the eKUV100 with both standard and fast-charging technology, while also being compatible with a wall socket as well.
Now coming to the design, the eKUV100 is almost identical to the standard ICE-powered model. However, being an electric vehicle, Mahindra has included a revised front grille, while also updating the headlamps and taillights on the mini-SUV.
Inside the Mahindra eKUV100, the cabin will also remain almost identical. However, the eKUV100 could come with a larger infotainment system, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and a digital instrument cluster as well.
Thoughts On The Mahindra eKUV100 Launched At The Auto Expo 2020
The Mahindra eKUV100 is currently the most affordable EV available in the Indian market. The eKUV100 doesn't have any direct rivals in its segment, although it will go up against the likes of the upcoming Maruti WagonR electric once introduced.