- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is conducting a mega delivery of 500 units of the All-New Thars across the country, between November 7 and November 8, 2020. The deliveries are based on the sequence of bookings received for the variants that are available with the company.
According to Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. "We are delighted to mark the onset of Diwali festivities by delivering 500 All-New Thars across the country. As we kickstart our deliveries, I would like to assure our customers of timely and seamless delivery, going forward."
However, the delivery process commenced on November 1, 2020, with Thar #1 delivery to Aakash Minda, the online auction winner. Currently, Mahindra has crossed 20,000 bookings for the All-New Thar. Also, seeing the increase in demand, the company plans to ramp up the production from 2,000 vehicles per month to around 3,000 units by January 2021.
The 2020 Thar AX & AX (O) series retails between Rs 9.80 lakh and Rs 12.20 lakh. While the top-spec LX series costs between Rs 12.49 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh. All prices mentioned are (ex-showroom, India). Also, the new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options.
The next-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. Additionally, it also receives new powertrains. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen Thar. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
The petrol unit produces 150bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar
Mahindra has launched the all-new Thar at an attractive price and with a host of new features and design. The new Thar has also received good booking numbers since its launch and we expect it to cross new sales milestones in the near future.