- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is conducting a mega delivery of 500 units of the All-New Thars across the country, between November 7 and November 8, 2020. The deliveries are based on the sequence of bookings received for the variants that are available with the company.
According to Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. "We are delighted to mark the onset of Diwali festivities by delivering 500 All-New Thars across the country. As we kickstart our deliveries, I would like to assure our customers of timely and seamless delivery, going forward."
However, the delivery process commenced on November 1, 2020, with Thar #1 delivery to Aakash Minda, the online auction winner. Currently, Mahindra has crossed 20,000 bookings for the All-New Thar. Also, seeing the increase in demand, the company plans to ramp up the production from 2,000 vehicles per month to around 3,000 units by January 2021.
The 2020 Thar AX & AX (O) series retails between Rs 9.80 lakh and Rs 12.20 lakh. While the top-spec LX series costs between Rs 12.49 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh. All prices mentioned are (ex-showroom, India). Also, the new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options.
The next-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. Additionally, it also receives new powertrains. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen Thar. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
The petrol unit produces 150bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar
Mahindra has launched the all-new Thar at an attractive price and with a host of new features and design. The new Thar has also received good booking numbers since its launch and we expect it to cross new sales milestones in the near future.