- 16 min ago Ola Electric Scooter Official Images Released: India Launch Slated For June 2021
- 1 day ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- Sports Joan Laporta elected as president at embattled Barcelona
- Movies Anushka Sharma: As A Producer, I Vowed That I Won't Allow Any Women To Be Portrayed Regressively
- News Uttarakhand: CM Trivendra Singh Rawat leaves for New Delhi, to meet Central BJP leaders
- Finance Crude Oil Price Breaches $70 For The First Time Since COVID-19 Outbreak
- Technology Week 10, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Galaxy XCover 5, Gionee Max Pro, Redmi Note 10 5G And More
- Education Bihar CHO Result 2021 Declared, Check Candidates List For Document Verification
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra is offering a host of discounts, benefits and offers ahead of the upcoming festive season in India. The car manufacturer is offering benefits and offers worth up to Rs 2.65 lakh, across its entire model lineup, except the recently launched Thar SUV.
These benefits and offers have been introduced in order to attract more customers toward their products and improve sales for the brand in the coming months. The benefits and offers vary from Rs 25,000 and go up all the way to Rs 2.65 lakh, depending on the model and the variant chosen.
Starting from the bottom, the Mahindra Bolero comes with offers worth up to Rs 25,500. This includes cash discounts of Rs 12,000 with exchange benefits and corporate offers worth Rs 10,000 and Rs 3,500, respectively.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT and the XUV300 model come next with similar benefits of up to Rs 29,500. Both SUVs receive corporate discounts of around Rs 4,000, with the XUV300 being offered with exchange benefits and the KUV100 NXT receiving cash discounts, both worth Rs 25,000 each.
Similarly, the XUV500 and the Marazzo also come with benefits of up to Rs 34,000 and Rs 38,000, respectively. The Mahindra XUV500 comes with exchange offers of Rs 25,000 and corporate discounts worth Rs 9,000.
The Marazzo MPV, on the other hand, is offered with exchange offers up to Rs 10,000 and corporate discounts of Rs 6,600. The remaining Rs 22,000 benefits on the Marazzo is offered as cash discounts.
The Mahindra Scorpio is next, receiving massive discounts of up to Rs 80,000. This includes Rs 60,000 off via cash discounts. The remaining Rs 20,000 benefits come in the form of exchange and corporate offers.
Mahindra's flagship SUV, the Alturas G4 receives the highest benefits and offers worth up to Rs 2.65 lakh. The seven-seater SUV is offered with a cash benefit of Rs 2 lakh, while Rs 50,000 is via exchange offers and the remaining Rs 15,000 comes in the form of corporate discounts.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Car Discounts For The Festive Season
This seems to be the best time to purchase a new car. With the first half of 2020 being heavily disrupted, carmakers are now banking on the festive purchases to recover their sales. Discounts and benefits from manufacturers should further help boost sales, by attracting more customers.