- 4 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Technology Jio Postpaid Plan Effect: Airtel, Vodafone-Idea Might Join Hands With Leading OTT Players
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh And Deepika Padukone's manager Karishma Prakash Arrive At NCB Office
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Mahindra has launched a new website, which offers customers modification & customisation options of their various SUVs in India. The modification and customisation options are currently offered on the Thar, Scorpio and Bolero models.
The new website showcases a number of customisation package options for each of the SUVs. Starting with the Mahindra Thar, the SUV comes with a choice of five customisation packages to choose from. This includes Adventure (HardTop, OpenTop or SoftTop), Thar Bison, Thar Buggy, Thar Midnight and Daybreak (HardTop or SoftTop).
Similarly, the Mahindra Scorpio and the Bolero also come with various modification packages as well. The Scorpio gets four such packages: Darkhorse, Lifestyle, Mountaineer & Xtreme. While the Mahindra Bolero comes with options including Attitude, Stinger, Xlusiv and Limited-Edition.
According to Mahindra, customers who are interested in getting their SUVs customised or modified will have to bring their vehicles to the brand's Studio in Mumbai. Customers can take help from the Customisation Studio's sales & marketing team for logistics. The SUVs can be brought to the Studio post-purchase and registration at their respective cities.
Mahindra will also customise or modify pre-owned or existing customer vehicles as well. However, these cars will initially have to pass a fitness evaluation test, confirming the SUV is in good condition mechanically.
Apart from the three SUVs, Mahindra is also said to be working on introducing customisation kits for other models as well. This includes the TUV300, XUV500 and the KUV100; all of which will receive similar customisation packages very soon.
Apart from the customisation packages, Mahindra also offers a wide range of individual enhancements, for both exterior and interior. These exterior modifications include a different grille, headlamps, taillights, alloy wheels, roll bars, rock sliders, bull bars, winch, snorkels and many more.
Similarly, interiors enhancements for the SUVs include GSP navigation system, DVD display at the back of the headrests, premium leather upholstery, redesigned door trims and centre console, customised floor mats, mood lighting and others.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Car Customisation & Modification Website
Mahindra cars, especially models like the Thar, Scorpio and Bolero are popular in the modification and customisation sphere. Realising this, Mahindra has introduced their own official packages for customers interested in making their SUVs unique and stylish; something which will definitely attract a lot of attention.