- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra has launched a new website, which offers customers modification & customisation options of their various SUVs in India. The modification and customisation options are currently offered on the Thar, Scorpio and Bolero models.
The new website showcases a number of customisation package options for each of the SUVs. Starting with the Mahindra Thar, the SUV comes with a choice of five customisation packages to choose from. This includes Adventure (HardTop, OpenTop or SoftTop), Thar Bison, Thar Buggy, Thar Midnight and Daybreak (HardTop or SoftTop).
Similarly, the Mahindra Scorpio and the Bolero also come with various modification packages as well. The Scorpio gets four such packages: Darkhorse, Lifestyle, Mountaineer & Xtreme. While the Mahindra Bolero comes with options including Attitude, Stinger, Xlusiv and Limited-Edition.
According to Mahindra, customers who are interested in getting their SUVs customised or modified will have to bring their vehicles to the brand's Studio in Mumbai. Customers can take help from the Customisation Studio's sales & marketing team for logistics. The SUVs can be brought to the Studio post-purchase and registration at their respective cities.
Mahindra will also customise or modify pre-owned or existing customer vehicles as well. However, these cars will initially have to pass a fitness evaluation test, confirming the SUV is in good condition mechanically.
Apart from the three SUVs, Mahindra is also said to be working on introducing customisation kits for other models as well. This includes the TUV300, XUV500 and the KUV100; all of which will receive similar customisation packages very soon.
Apart from the customisation packages, Mahindra also offers a wide range of individual enhancements, for both exterior and interior. These exterior modifications include a different grille, headlamps, taillights, alloy wheels, roll bars, rock sliders, bull bars, winch, snorkels and many more.
Similarly, interiors enhancements for the SUVs include GSP navigation system, DVD display at the back of the headrests, premium leather upholstery, redesigned door trims and centre console, customised floor mats, mood lighting and others.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Car Customisation & Modification Website
Mahindra cars, especially models like the Thar, Scorpio and Bolero are popular in the modification and customisation sphere. Realising this, Mahindra has introduced their own official packages for customers interested in making their SUVs unique and stylish; something which will definitely attract a lot of attention.