- 54 min ago New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Hyundai Verna Facelift, Kia Sonet Interiors Spied, Honda Jazz BS6, & More
- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- 12 hrs ago KTM & BMW Motorrad Opt Out Of 2020 EICMA, INTERMOT Motor Shows Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- News Viral video shows coronavirus survivor in Kerala cheered by Kasargod hospital staff
- Sports It's always nice to play in the sun – Van de Beek discusses Real Madrid links
- Lifestyle Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Mahindra is taking its time to introduce its BS6 line-up in the Indian market. The company's workhorse the Bolero BS6 has been spotted undisguised ahead of its expected launch next month.
Every other day we have reports of a Mahindra vehicle getting spied while testing with camouflage. However, the spy images from Autocar India reveal an undisguised model of the Bolero BS6 SUV. The image also reveals the changes that are made to the upcoming BS6 models of the SUV.
The Mahindra Bolero BS6 has undergone a design revision and gets major styling tweaks. Upfront, we notice an all-new front grille, bumper and slightly tweaked hood from the images. The headlamps are redesigned as well and now feature black inserts and chrome bits around the cluster. Apart from the design changes on the front, we expect the upcoming Bolero BS6 to feature revised rear styling as well.
On the interiors, Mahindra Bolero BS6 is expected to come with added features and resigned cabin. This includes an updated dashboard, instrument cluster, seat upholstery and a touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. All the changes to the interiors are expected to enhance the fresh and pleasant feel of the cabin.
The upcoming Mahindra Bolero BS6 will be powered by a 1.5-litre three-cylinder diesel D75 engine that delivers 70bhp. It will also feature upgraded safety equipment and becomes compliant to the latest crash test norms, introduced last year.
The Mahindra Bolero BS6 is expected to be available in three variants. This includes the lower-spec B4, the mid-spec B6, and the top-spec B6(O). We also expect the BS6 Bolero to see a significant price hike of up to Rs 50,000 over its outgoing models, depending on the variant.
In other news, Mahindra is expected to introduce an all-new 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine from the company's new 'mStallion' line-up. The new T-GDi engine is expected to produce 161bhp and 280Nm of torque — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero BS6 Spotted Undisguised
Mahindra will continue to offer their best-seller after the BS6 emission norms come into effect. The Bolero is a workhorse that suits a wide variety of applications. Mahindra has tried to enhance the SUVs exterior and interior looks to make it more pleasing to the buyers. With the revised styling and interiors the upcoming Bolero BS6 will retain its best-seller title for Mahindra.