- 44 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, business across the globe have been affected. Our automotive industry also took a big hit. All the new launches had to be postponed due to the nationwide lockdown. Since the Government has eased the lockdown, manufacturers have started launching new and the updated versions of their vehicles. However, Mahindra is yet to launch the BS6 iteration of the Marazzo MPV in the country.
According to the latest report by CarandBike, The production of the BS6 Mahindra Marazzo has begun. This news was confirmed by Veejay Ram Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division. The BS6 Mahindra Marazzo is one of the anticipated models and now since it is confirmed that the production has begun, we can expect the MPV to launch anytime soon in India.
The Marazzo BS6 model is also expected to undergo slight features changes as compared to the BS4 model. Some previous report reveals that the M4+ variant might come with a Bluetooth enabled music system and alloy wheels; among others. The actual updates will be revealed during the time of launch. Also, the updated MPV is available in six variants.
Mechanically, the Mahindra Marazzo will be powered by the same 1.5-litre engine, which is now updated to meet the BS6 norms. The unit is capable of producing 121bhp of power and a peak torque of 300Nm. Power figures are likely to remain the same as the BS4 counterpart. The BS4 engine came mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with no optional automatic on offer.
On the other hand, according to reports, the MPV is also expected to be offered with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine. The new engine is derived from the SsangYong Korando and produces 162bhp of power and 280Nm of peak torque. The engine is expected to be mated to a six-speed gearbox and an AT gearbox is expected at a later stage for both engines.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo BS6
The Mahindra Marazzo is a practical vehicle that offers ample space and features. It can seat seven or eight passengers in comfort including the driver. We hope that the company launches the BS6 Marazzo soon in the country.