- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, business across the globe have been affected. Our automotive industry also took a big hit. All the new launches had to be postponed due to the nationwide lockdown. Since the Government has eased the lockdown, manufacturers have started launching new and the updated versions of their vehicles. However, Mahindra is yet to launch the BS6 iteration of the Marazzo MPV in the country.
According to the latest report by CarandBike, The production of the BS6 Mahindra Marazzo has begun. This news was confirmed by Veejay Ram Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division. The BS6 Mahindra Marazzo is one of the anticipated models and now since it is confirmed that the production has begun, we can expect the MPV to launch anytime soon in India.
The Marazzo BS6 model is also expected to undergo slight features changes as compared to the BS4 model. Some previous report reveals that the M4+ variant might come with a Bluetooth enabled music system and alloy wheels; among others. The actual updates will be revealed during the time of launch. Also, the updated MPV is available in six variants.
Mechanically, the Mahindra Marazzo will be powered by the same 1.5-litre engine, which is now updated to meet the BS6 norms. The unit is capable of producing 121bhp of power and a peak torque of 300Nm. Power figures are likely to remain the same as the BS4 counterpart. The BS4 engine came mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with no optional automatic on offer.
On the other hand, according to reports, the MPV is also expected to be offered with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine. The new engine is derived from the SsangYong Korando and produces 162bhp of power and 280Nm of peak torque. The engine is expected to be mated to a six-speed gearbox and an AT gearbox is expected at a later stage for both engines.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo BS6
The Mahindra Marazzo is a practical vehicle that offers ample space and features. It can seat seven or eight passengers in comfort including the driver. We hope that the company launches the BS6 Marazzo soon in the country.