- 5 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited has announced a new initiative to support frontline Covid-19 caretakers and essential service providers by offering a host of affordable finance schemes across its entire range of vehicles.
In an Industry first, the company has rolled out offers to the entire range of essential service providers that includes journalists and media professionals, railway, airline staff and others, doctors, nurses, paramedics, government officials and policemen.
Mr Veejay Nakra, the Chief Executive Officer for the Automotive Division at Mahindra said, "Just like anywhere else in the world, India's frontline and essential service providers are doing commendable work in their respective fields and working tirelessly to keep us safe during these challenging times. We would like to thank them in our own way by offering these customized finance schemes that will ease the process of owning a Mahindra vehicle."
"We are happy to extend special offers to an entire gamut of frontline caretakers and essential service providers such as healthcare and pharma staff, policemen, media professionals, government employees, and medicine, vegetable, and milk suppliers," he added.
Total benefits that essential services personnel can avail is set at Rs 66,500. Mahindra wants to empower Covid-19 warriors by offering various financial schemes and has partnered with multiple financial institutions.
Some of the offers that are available to Covid-19 caretakers and essential service providers include own now and pay in 2021, loan tenures up to 64 months, 100 percent on-road funding, a 90 day moratorium, own a BS6 compliant pick up by paying EMIs equivalent to BS6 models, and a 5 percent processing fee waiver for doctors.
All these schemes are offered through various financial institutions and customers will have to get in touch with nearest dealers to avail of these unique offers.
In Mahindra related news, the brand's 2020 Thar model is expected to launch this August. The vehicle has been spotted multiple times while testing, and reports are that dealers have started accepting unofficial bookings.
The new model will arrive with a new design, and upgraded interiors as compared to older-generation Mahindra Thar models. The vehicle was to be launched earlier but a launch was rescheduled because of the Covid-19 crisis and the subsequent lock down that was announced across the country. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Mahindra's Offers For The Entire Range Of Essential Service Providers
We think this is a fantastic initiative. Most people will want to invest in their own modes of transport, and offers Mahindra has rolled out will help ease a decision revolving around buying a car.