- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mumbai based auto manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra has announced finance schemes that cover the brand's range of vehicle and accessories. The brand has also announced special financial offers for its accessories range for its Utility Vehicles.
The brand offers a number of accessories for its vehicles, offers custom building in-house, and offers full customisations kits for its vehicles as well. The easy finance options for accessories will give more access to Mahindra owners who want to customise their vehicles.
Mahindra says that finance schemes are now available for those who are salaried, self-employed, for agriculturists, and commercial vehicle owners. The schemes include an Own Now Pay In 2021 scheme, upto eighth years of finance funding, 100 percent on-road funding, and Own A BS6 complaint Pickup at BS4 EMI rates.
The brand offers finance schemes for accessories that fund up to 10 percent of ex-showroom prices for its range of utility vehicles. Also on offer for its range of utility products are EMIs for the first nine months at 50 percent.
Other EMI options that are also specific to the brands UVs include EMI options at 76 percent lower for the first six months, EMIs starting as low as Rs 899 per lakh, and up to seven years funding for the brand's Bolero Pickup and Bolero Maxi Truck models.
In Mahindra related news, the brand's XUV300 Sportz variant is expected to be launched only in 2021. The company was to launch the variant this year but had to reschedule because of the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent set of lockdowns that were implemented.
Powered by a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine that produces 129bhp and 230Nm of torque, the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 Sportz variant is 20bhp and 30Nm more powerful than its outgoing model. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Mahindra's New Finance Schemes
We're sure these new schemes that manufacturers are offering will attract more customers and will help increase sales numbers, especially with the festive season around the corner. We think the schemes are fantastic and will help more people cater for personal mobility, and will offer more buying power which will in turn help the economy.