- 1 hr ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Variant To Launch Soon In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Movies Karan Johar Turns 48: Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Ananya Panday And Others Share Birthday Wishes
- News 20% beds in private hospitals for COVID-19 Patients: Kejriwal
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Balbir Singh Sr passes away: Virat Kohli, Abhinav Bindra, Amit Shah condole
- Lifestyle Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Sonakshi Sinha, Mahira Khan, And Other Divas Who Have Red Ethnic Outfits For Us
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mahindra has released a teaser of its upcoming BS6-compliant Alturas G4 SUV in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 SUV is scheduled to go on sale in India in the coming weeks, after being spotted testing on multiple occasions in the country.
The teaser of the BS6-compliant full-size SUV has been listed on Mahindra's website, indicating a launch very soon. The new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 is expected to receive just an updated engine, with very little changes otherwise.
The BS4 version of the Mahindra Alturas G4 is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine. It produces 180bhp and 420Nm of torque, mated to a seven-speed automatic gearbox, sourced from Mercedes-Benz.
The upcoming BS6-avatar will carry forward an updated version of the same engine. Power figures, however, could be increased slightly up to 185bhp, equivalent to the international-spec Ssangyong Rexton model.
Apart from the updated engine, the Mahindra Alturas G4 could also feature a set of newly designed alloy wheels. The new design was first seen on the test mules, which have been spied testing in the country on multiple occasions.
The new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 will carry forward all the features and equipment from its previous model. The full-size SUV offering from the Indian brand comes loaded with a host of premium and luxury features, making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment.
Some of these features include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, electrically-adjustable front seats, powered tailgate, dual-zone climate control, wireless charging, ventilated front seats, multi-function steering wheel and plush leather upholstery' among a host of others.
Safety features on the Mahindra Alturas G4: nine airbags, front and rear parking sensors, 360-degree camera, electronic stability program, hill start assist, hill descent control, ABS with EBD, cruise control, high-speed warning, seatbelt reminder and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6
The Mahindra Alturas G4 is the brand's flagship SUV offering in the Indian market. The Alturas G4 offers a host of luxury and premium features, making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment. The full-size SUV rivals the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace in the Indian market.