- 44 min ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 44 min ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For October 2020: Here Are The Top-Sellers Last Month!
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Comes Out In Defense Of People Who Publicize Charitable Acts On Social Media
- Sports India tour of Australia: Michael Clarke says Japrit Bumrah needs to be aggressive to Aussie batsmen
- News Reinforced, markings of Karachi, Pak hand all over in tunnel used by JeM terrorists
- Technology PUBG Mobile India Tipped To Re-Enter Gaming Landscape Today With Large Prize Pool
- Finance Complete Normalization In Vehicle Finance Sector Expected
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Mahindra has released a teaser of its upcoming BS6-compliant Alturas G4 SUV in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 SUV is scheduled to go on sale in India in the coming weeks, after being spotted testing on multiple occasions in the country.
The teaser of the BS6-compliant full-size SUV has been listed on Mahindra's website, indicating a launch very soon. The new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 is expected to receive just an updated engine, with very little changes otherwise.
The BS4 version of the Mahindra Alturas G4 is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine. It produces 180bhp and 420Nm of torque, mated to a seven-speed automatic gearbox, sourced from Mercedes-Benz.
The upcoming BS6-avatar will carry forward an updated version of the same engine. Power figures, however, could be increased slightly up to 185bhp, equivalent to the international-spec Ssangyong Rexton model.
Apart from the updated engine, the Mahindra Alturas G4 could also feature a set of newly designed alloy wheels. The new design was first seen on the test mules, which have been spied testing in the country on multiple occasions.
The new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 will carry forward all the features and equipment from its previous model. The full-size SUV offering from the Indian brand comes loaded with a host of premium and luxury features, making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment.
Some of these features include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, electrically-adjustable front seats, powered tailgate, dual-zone climate control, wireless charging, ventilated front seats, multi-function steering wheel and plush leather upholstery' among a host of others.
Safety features on the Mahindra Alturas G4: nine airbags, front and rear parking sensors, 360-degree camera, electronic stability program, hill start assist, hill descent control, ABS with EBD, cruise control, high-speed warning, seatbelt reminder and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6
The Mahindra Alturas G4 is the brand's flagship SUV offering in the Indian market. The Alturas G4 offers a host of luxury and premium features, making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment. The full-size SUV rivals the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace in the Indian market.