- 11 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 14 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 16 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram: The Dhanush Project Is Not Getting A Netflix Release On March 26
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Mahindra has silently launched the BS6-compliant Alturas G4 SUV in the Indian market. Prices for the new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 starts from Rs 28.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The flagship SUV from the brand is offered in two variants: 2WD and 4WD. The top-spec ‘4WD' trim of the BS6 Alturas G4 is priced at Rs 31.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Compared to the previous BS4 version, prices for the new BS6-compliant model have increased by almost Rs 1 lakh for both variants.
Reports also suggest Mahindra has also started accepting bookings for the SUV online. The BS6-compliant Mahindra Alturas G4 can be booked online for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Deliveries of the SUV will begin, post the COVID-19 lockdown period in the country.
Mahindra had already revealed all the details of the Alturas G4 BS6 model last week. The company had released a teaser of the SUV while also updating all the new details, apart from its pricing.
The new Mahindra Alturas G4 now comes with a BS6-compliant 2.2-litre diesel engine. It produces 180bhp and 420Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission unit; sourced from Mercedes-Benz. The powertrain sends power to either the front wheels (2WD) or all four wheels (4WD), depending on the variant.
Apart from the BS6 engine update, no other changes have been made to the Alturas G4 SUV. The updated Mahindra Alturas G4 continues to offer a host of luxury and comfort features as standard across both variants.
This includes features such as an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, plush Nappa leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, dual-zone climate control, heated ORVMs, memory function for the driver seat along with electronic adjustability, cruise control and a host of others.
Safety features on the BS6-compliant Mahindra Alturas G4 include nine airbags (top-spec variant), ABS, hill-hold assist, hill-descent control, 360-degree camera, high-speed alert, seatbelt reminder, traction control, electronic stability control and roll-over mitigation; among others.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 Prices
The Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 prices have been increased by close to Rs 1 lakh, over the previous model. The Alturas G4 is the brand's flagship model and rivals the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace and the Skoda Kodiaq.