- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Mahindra has silently launched the BS6-compliant Alturas G4 SUV in the Indian market. Prices for the new Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 starts from Rs 28.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The flagship SUV from the brand is offered in two variants: 2WD and 4WD. The top-spec ‘4WD' trim of the BS6 Alturas G4 is priced at Rs 31.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Compared to the previous BS4 version, prices for the new BS6-compliant model have increased by almost Rs 1 lakh for both variants.
Reports also suggest Mahindra has also started accepting bookings for the SUV online. The BS6-compliant Mahindra Alturas G4 can be booked online for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Deliveries of the SUV will begin, post the COVID-19 lockdown period in the country.
Mahindra had already revealed all the details of the Alturas G4 BS6 model last week. The company had released a teaser of the SUV while also updating all the new details, apart from its pricing.
The new Mahindra Alturas G4 now comes with a BS6-compliant 2.2-litre diesel engine. It produces 180bhp and 420Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission unit; sourced from Mercedes-Benz. The powertrain sends power to either the front wheels (2WD) or all four wheels (4WD), depending on the variant.
Apart from the BS6 engine update, no other changes have been made to the Alturas G4 SUV. The updated Mahindra Alturas G4 continues to offer a host of luxury and comfort features as standard across both variants.
This includes features such as an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, plush Nappa leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, dual-zone climate control, heated ORVMs, memory function for the driver seat along with electronic adjustability, cruise control and a host of others.
Safety features on the BS6-compliant Mahindra Alturas G4 include nine airbags (top-spec variant), ABS, hill-hold assist, hill-descent control, 360-degree camera, high-speed alert, seatbelt reminder, traction control, electronic stability control and roll-over mitigation; among others.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 Prices
The Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 prices have been increased by close to Rs 1 lakh, over the previous model. The Alturas G4 is the brand's flagship model and rivals the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace and the Skoda Kodiaq.