- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 17 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 20 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Finance SBI Again Warns On Cybercrime: 6 Steps Bank Suggests To Avoid Cybercrime
- Movies Will Keep Sushant Singh Rajput Death Issue Alive, Says His Friend Aneesha Madhok Exclusive
- Technology Flipkart And Amazon OnePlus Community Sale 2021: Discounts On Oneplus Smartphones, Accessories, And More
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Madhuri Dixit Nene, the veteran actress in Bollywood owns a Toyota Innova Crysta that has been modified by DC Designs. The MPV has been modified to offer top-notch luxury and a premium cabin feel.
On the inside, the Innova Crysta has been modified completely by DC Designs under the DC2, the company's new and rebranded banner. The MPV has been modified by the brand to offer a limousine experience to the actress.
The interior of the car is well lit and is completely wrapped in leather and wood, and offers a premium feel. The middle row captain-style seating is replaced with individual, power operated, leather upholstered quilted seats.
The middle seats are also accompanied with a centre console finished in wood and leather. It also houses a huge command panel unit at the end of the rear centre console. It can be used by occupants to control various features of the modified MPV.
DC has also focused on rear-seat entertainment and has placed two large screens behind the front seats of the MPV. Other features include thigh support and a footrest placed behind the front seats making for a complete reclining seat for the middle row passengers.
Other modifications include a blacked-out roof with small LED lights placed across. This is done to mimic the starry night and offer an airy feel to the passengers. Apart from this, there is a light bar running in the middle of the roofline and offers ample lighting across the cabin. The MPV has also been equipped with enhanced ambient lighting for a pleasant cabin feel.
The front and third-row seats have not been modified or removed, however, they do get the luxury quilted leather upholstery treatment. All these features are in addition to what comes as standard on the top-spec petrol-automatic variant of the Innova Crysta.
Apart from the modified limousine like Innova Crysta, Madhuri Dixit also owns the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. However, she has been spotted regularly using her Toyota Innova Crysta. Well, now with all the modifications made to the MPV she wouldn't notice the difference jumping from an S-Class to the Innova Crysta.
DC2 has not revealed the price for the transformation job but they have mentioned that their custom packages start at Rs 9.5 lakhs. It is expensive for a modification job, but the level of workmanship offered by the brand is worth the money. The brand has done various custom jobs in the past and has tied up major auto manufacturers by offering modification options at the dealership level.
Thoughts About Madhuri Dixit's Innova Crysta Modified By DC Designs
The Toyota Innova Crysta is known for its comfortable ride and unmatched reliability. With all the modification done by DC, the MPV now features a premium feel and offers a limousine-like experience. If you are not into performance modifications of your vehicles, this is another way that you can deck up your ride.