- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Luxury car manufacturer, Lexus, has just launched its flagship LC500h Hybrid Electric Vehicle in India, and has priced the vehicle at Rs 1.96 crore, ex-showroom India.
The brand also announced the launch of the Made-in-India Lexus ES 300h, and the NX 300h ‘Exquisite' models as well. The models are priced between Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 60.60 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The LC500h coupe is a breakthrough in hybrid electric vehicle performance. The vehicle showcases a seamless union of spectacular design and craftsmanship. The vehicle features a sharp grille, and three-element LED headlamps.
The Lexus LC500h features well defined shoulder line, a taller cabin, and 21-inch forged aluminum alloy wheels. The long bonnet leads to a well designed rear end that features LED tail lamps, dual exhausts, and a rear diffuser.
The interiors of the just launched Lexus LC500h are welcoming, functional, and loaded with technology. The car features a 10.3-inch touchscreen advanced infotainment system, a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, and a 10-way adjustable drive's seat.
At the heart of the LC500h is a 3.5-litre Atkinson cycle naturally aspirated V6 petrol engine that produces 295bhp of power. The vehicle also features two 110kW electric motors that add to power figures taking them to 355bhp of power and 350Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a one-of-a-kind 10 speed unit that features a three-step CVT, and a four-speed torque converter.
Safety features on the Lexus LC500h include the Lexus Safety+ System that features pre-collision braking, pedestrian detection, adaptive headlights, lane assist, and departure warning.
The vehicle also features Lexus' adaptive cruise control system that operates at any speed including highway driving, and stop-and-go traffic. The LC500h also features a blind spot monitor, a cross traffic alert system, and arrives with 10 airbags.
The Lexus LH500H is built on the GA-L global platform and features steel, aluminum, and carbon fiber at key areas on the chassis to increase rigidity, and enhance safety.
The Lexus LC500h does not have any direct rivals. Its closest competition are the Jaguar F-Type and the Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe.
Masakazu Yoshimura, the Chairman at Lexus India, said, "This new chapter is significant for Lexus and for our presence in India. Today's announcement represents our strong commitment to not just delivering an exceptional product and experience for our guests here, but sustainably enhancing our business for greater contribution to the economy and industry in India."
Thoughts About The Lexus LC500h Launched In India At Rs 1.96 Crore
The all-new Lexus LC500h is currently in a class of its own. The car is gorgeous from any angle whatsoever, arrives with fantastic specs, and is loaded with features & safety. We think the car is absolutely brilliant.