- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Luxury car manufacturer, Lexus, has just launched its flagship LC500h Hybrid Electric Vehicle in India, and has priced the vehicle at Rs 1.96 crore, ex-showroom India.
The brand also announced the launch of the Made-in-India Lexus ES 300h, and the NX 300h ‘Exquisite' models as well. The models are priced between Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 60.60 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The LC500h coupe is a breakthrough in hybrid electric vehicle performance. The vehicle showcases a seamless union of spectacular design and craftsmanship. The vehicle features a sharp grille, and three-element LED headlamps.
The Lexus LC500h features well defined shoulder line, a taller cabin, and 21-inch forged aluminum alloy wheels. The long bonnet leads to a well designed rear end that features LED tail lamps, dual exhausts, and a rear diffuser.
The interiors of the just launched Lexus LC500h are welcoming, functional, and loaded with technology. The car features a 10.3-inch touchscreen advanced infotainment system, a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, and a 10-way adjustable drive's seat.
At the heart of the LC500h is a 3.5-litre Atkinson cycle naturally aspirated V6 petrol engine that produces 295bhp of power. The vehicle also features two 110kW electric motors that add to power figures taking them to 355bhp of power and 350Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a one-of-a-kind 10 speed unit that features a three-step CVT, and a four-speed torque converter.
Safety features on the Lexus LC500h include the Lexus Safety+ System that features pre-collision braking, pedestrian detection, adaptive headlights, lane assist, and departure warning.
The vehicle also features Lexus' adaptive cruise control system that operates at any speed including highway driving, and stop-and-go traffic. The LC500h also features a blind spot monitor, a cross traffic alert system, and arrives with 10 airbags.
The Lexus LH500H is built on the GA-L global platform and features steel, aluminum, and carbon fiber at key areas on the chassis to increase rigidity, and enhance safety.
The Lexus LC500h does not have any direct rivals. Its closest competition are the Jaguar F-Type and the Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe.
Masakazu Yoshimura, the Chairman at Lexus India, said, "This new chapter is significant for Lexus and for our presence in India. Today's announcement represents our strong commitment to not just delivering an exceptional product and experience for our guests here, but sustainably enhancing our business for greater contribution to the economy and industry in India."
Thoughts About The Lexus LC500h Launched In India At Rs 1.96 Crore
The all-new Lexus LC500h is currently in a class of its own. The car is gorgeous from any angle whatsoever, arrives with fantastic specs, and is loaded with features & safety. We think the car is absolutely brilliant.