- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Japanese luxury vehicle manufacturer, Lexus, will globally unveil its fourth-generation IS sedan to 16 June, without citing any reasons.
The all-new Lexus IS was originally scheduled for a 9 June unveiling. A teaser video released by the company features the Lexus IS350 F Sport variant. Once can see the badges on the tailgate and the rear fenders.
The video also reveals a brushed metal garnish for the window-line, and new, futuristic tail lights that run across the width of the boot.
The brand has been secretive about any technical specifications for the IS models but rumor has it that the top-of-the-line variant will be powered by a V8 engine, while the IS350 F Sport model will be powered by a 3.5-litre V6 engine that is tuned to produce 311 brake horsepower.
The fourth-generation Lexus IS sedan is also expected to feature a reworked suspension, and new steering geometry.
In Lexus related news, the brand launched its ES 300h model during January this year. The ES 300h is the company's first domestically assembled model.
The model used to retail at Rs 59.95 lakh earlier, but is now available in two trims priced at Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 56.95 lakh, respectively. The marginal reduction in prices are because the vehicles are assembled in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
The Lexus ES 300h is powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is mated to an electric motor. The engine and electric motor produce a combined system output of 217 brake horsepower.
Lexus also claims that they used the opportunity of assembling the models within the country to tweak the suspension setup, thereby allowing for better performance on Indian roads. To know more about the Lexus ES 300h, click here.
Thoughts About Lexus Rescheduling The Unveil Of The IS Sedan
Manufacturers reschedule global unveils once in a while and this comes as no surprise to us. Whatever the reason, we've sure it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the specs, details, and prices for the Lexus IS models as soon as they are unveiled.