- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Japanese luxury vehicle manufacturer, Lexus, will globally unveil its fourth-generation IS sedan to 16 June, without citing any reasons.
The all-new Lexus IS was originally scheduled for a 9 June unveiling. A teaser video released by the company features the Lexus IS350 F Sport variant. Once can see the badges on the tailgate and the rear fenders.
The video also reveals a brushed metal garnish for the window-line, and new, futuristic tail lights that run across the width of the boot.
The brand has been secretive about any technical specifications for the IS models but rumor has it that the top-of-the-line variant will be powered by a V8 engine, while the IS350 F Sport model will be powered by a 3.5-litre V6 engine that is tuned to produce 311 brake horsepower.
The fourth-generation Lexus IS sedan is also expected to feature a reworked suspension, and new steering geometry.
In Lexus related news, the brand launched its ES 300h model during January this year. The ES 300h is the company's first domestically assembled model.
The model used to retail at Rs 59.95 lakh earlier, but is now available in two trims priced at Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 56.95 lakh, respectively. The marginal reduction in prices are because the vehicles are assembled in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
The Lexus ES 300h is powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is mated to an electric motor. The engine and electric motor produce a combined system output of 217 brake horsepower.
Lexus also claims that they used the opportunity of assembling the models within the country to tweak the suspension setup, thereby allowing for better performance on Indian roads. To know more about the Lexus ES 300h, click here.
Thoughts About Lexus Rescheduling The Unveil Of The IS Sedan
Manufacturers reschedule global unveils once in a while and this comes as no surprise to us. Whatever the reason, we've sure it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the specs, details, and prices for the Lexus IS models as soon as they are unveiled.