- 1 hr ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 1 hr ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 2 hrs ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For October 2020: Here Are The Top-Sellers Last Month!
- Technology New Oppo Smartphone Appears Online; Likely To Be A Mid-Range Offering
- News SC rejects sacked BSF Jawan’s plea challenging PM Modi’s election from Varanasi
- Movies Nayanthara Spends Quality Time With Kunchacko Boban’s Family On The Sets Of Nizhal; See Viral Pic
- Finance 3 Reasons The Nifty Hit A Record 13,000 Points
- Sports India tour of Australia: Michael Clarke says Japrit Bumrah needs to be aggressive to Aussie batsmen
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Japanese luxury car manufacturer, Lexus, has announced multiple relief measures for its customers amid the current Covid-19 pandemic. Measures include an extension of warranty and free service periods.
The company announced that vehicle's whose warrant and free services periods lapse during the lock down in the country will receive an extension on services until 31 May. The extension has been extended for Road Side Assistance members as well.
In addition, Lexus' dealerships are offering free maintenance services under individual validity extension, if applicable. Customers need to get in touch with their nearest dealer for more information.
In related news, the company has suspended operations at its Bidadi facility until further notice — effectively putting a temporary suspension to production of Lexus ES300h models.
Mr PB Venugopal, the President at Lexus India said, "Covid-19 is impacting everyone around the world and every aspect of our daily lives: our social interactions, our family life, our communities. Our employees are remotely working from home to provide assistance. We are also encouraging our teams to maintain Social Distance and take all precautions to keep themselves & their families safe."
In addition, Lexus has temporarily suspended operations at its Brand Experience Centre at the Delhi Airport, and has suspended all its Guest Experience Centre. The company said that its teams will be available remotely to assist guests in emergency cases.
In other Lexus related news, the brand launched the LC500h, and the made-in-India Lexus ES300h and NX300h models on 2 February this year. Its flagship LC500h was launched at Rs 1.96 crore, and the ES300h and NX300h models were launched at Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 60.60 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Masakazu Yoshimura, the Chairman at Lexus India, said, "This new chapter is significant for Lexus and for our presence in India. Today's announcement represents our strong commitment to not just delivering an exceptional product and experience for our guests here, but sustainably enhancing our business for greater contribution to the economy and industry in India." To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Lexus' Relief Measures For Its Customers Amid The Covid-19 Pandemic
Most manufacturers have already announced relief measures for its customers, and many are actively involved with fighting the virus by means of production and distribution of personal protection equipment, face masks, sanitizers, and other equipment. We are sure customers and vehicle owners are thankful and appreciative.