- 1 hr ago Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021: Tata Altroz Outsells Hyundai i20
- 1 hr ago Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- 1 hr ago Honda Has Announced A Cashback Offer On The Purchase Of An Activa 6G: Read More!
- 2 hrs ago KTM Is Working On A New Range Of 750CC Motorcycles: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Vaani Kapoor: I Can't Walk Up To Shah Rukh Khan And Start A Conversation On My Own; I Don't Get Star-Struck
- Sports Bangladesh's IPL players Shakib, Mustafizur return to Dhaka
- News Plea in Bombay High Court seeks Z-plus security for SII CEO Adar Poonawalla
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Education Google CEO Sundar Pichai Lays Out ‘Hybrid’ Workplace Model, 20% Staff To Permanently Work From Home
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
- Finance LIC Revised Working Hours of All Offices, Check New Timings Here
Japanese luxury car manufacturer, Lexus, has announced multiple relief measures for its customers amid the current Covid-19 pandemic. Measures include an extension of warranty and free service periods.
The company announced that vehicle's whose warrant and free services periods lapse during the lock down in the country will receive an extension on services until 31 May. The extension has been extended for Road Side Assistance members as well.
In addition, Lexus' dealerships are offering free maintenance services under individual validity extension, if applicable. Customers need to get in touch with their nearest dealer for more information.
In related news, the company has suspended operations at its Bidadi facility until further notice — effectively putting a temporary suspension to production of Lexus ES300h models.
Mr PB Venugopal, the President at Lexus India said, "Covid-19 is impacting everyone around the world and every aspect of our daily lives: our social interactions, our family life, our communities. Our employees are remotely working from home to provide assistance. We are also encouraging our teams to maintain Social Distance and take all precautions to keep themselves & their families safe."
In addition, Lexus has temporarily suspended operations at its Brand Experience Centre at the Delhi Airport, and has suspended all its Guest Experience Centre. The company said that its teams will be available remotely to assist guests in emergency cases.
In other Lexus related news, the brand launched the LC500h, and the made-in-India Lexus ES300h and NX300h models on 2 February this year. Its flagship LC500h was launched at Rs 1.96 crore, and the ES300h and NX300h models were launched at Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 60.60 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Masakazu Yoshimura, the Chairman at Lexus India, said, "This new chapter is significant for Lexus and for our presence in India. Today's announcement represents our strong commitment to not just delivering an exceptional product and experience for our guests here, but sustainably enhancing our business for greater contribution to the economy and industry in India." To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Lexus' Relief Measures For Its Customers Amid The Covid-19 Pandemic
Most manufacturers have already announced relief measures for its customers, and many are actively involved with fighting the virus by means of production and distribution of personal protection equipment, face masks, sanitizers, and other equipment. We are sure customers and vehicle owners are thankful and appreciative.