- 5 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 6 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 9 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Movies Gauahar Khan & Zaid Darbar Announce Their Wedding Date; The Bride-To-Be Reveals Zaid Proposed After A Month Of Courtship
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- News Trump Campaign files lawsuit in Wisconsin alleging massive fraud in election
- Sports Three more members of Pakistan squad in New Zealand test positive for COVID-19: PCB source
- Finance 3 Large Cap Funds With Six-Month Return Of 35%; One-Year Return In Double Digits
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Automobili Lamborghini has just launched a new design edition of its Urus SUV. The company says that Lamborghini Urus owners will now be able to choose from new and updated standard paint options, and even more interior customization.
The new two-tone colour option is in sync with Lamborghini's traditional high-gloss four-layer pearl colours of Giallo Inti, Arancio Borealis and Verde Mantis, combined with a high gloss black roof, rear diffuser and spoiler lip.
The tail pipes are finished in Sporty Matt Grey and compliment the high-gloss black 23-inch rims. The new interior trim features a unique two-tone colour combination, and hexagon-shaped Q-Citura upholstery stitching with the logo embroidery on to the seat. There's also new carbon fiber and black anodized aluminum details inside the cabin.
Other key highlights of the 2021 Lamborghini Urus include a new key design, and an updated optional Parking Assistance Package that includes Intelligent Park Assist.
The Italian luxury supercar manufacturer claims that the system allows for the Urus SUV to park itself by managing steering, throttle and braking functions for automatic parallel and perpendicular parking, at the push of a button.
Stefano Domenicali, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Automobili Lamborghini said, "The Lamborghini Urus has attracted an extremely diverse clientele since its launch. The colours preferred by owners have varied enormously, with a strong mix of more understated choices as well as traditional sporty Lamborghini colours."
"The next step for the Urus, appealing to a broad client base looking to continue their adventures everywhere from the city to the sand dunes, from the countryside to ski resorts, is to extend our Super SUV's features and customizability," he added.
Lamborghini's Ad Personam program and the brand's colours are an integral aspect for the company. The new options allow Urus owners to choose and customise exteriors and interiors, and make the vehicle an extension of their personality, lifestyle, and their personal adventures.
Thoughts About The New Pearl Capsule Design Option For The 2021 Lamborghini Urus
As is, the most popular option for buys has been shades of grey and of course, the brand's infamous trademark yellow. The new colour option definitely makes the Lamborghini stand out, but one really has to see the Urus in person to truly know. But hey! It's a Lamborghini! Any colour will do.