- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Bhagyashree To Play The Role Of Jayalalithaa's Mother In Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Report
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- News Rare Comet Neowise headed to earth, will be visible in India from July 14 for next 20 days
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Automobili Lamborghini has just launched a new design edition of its Urus SUV. The company says that Lamborghini Urus owners will now be able to choose from new and updated standard paint options, and even more interior customization.
The new two-tone colour option is in sync with Lamborghini's traditional high-gloss four-layer pearl colours of Giallo Inti, Arancio Borealis and Verde Mantis, combined with a high gloss black roof, rear diffuser and spoiler lip.
The tail pipes are finished in Sporty Matt Grey and compliment the high-gloss black 23-inch rims. The new interior trim features a unique two-tone colour combination, and hexagon-shaped Q-Citura upholstery stitching with the logo embroidery on to the seat. There's also new carbon fiber and black anodized aluminum details inside the cabin.
Other key highlights of the 2021 Lamborghini Urus include a new key design, and an updated optional Parking Assistance Package that includes Intelligent Park Assist.
The Italian luxury supercar manufacturer claims that the system allows for the Urus SUV to park itself by managing steering, throttle and braking functions for automatic parallel and perpendicular parking, at the push of a button.
Stefano Domenicali, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Automobili Lamborghini said, "The Lamborghini Urus has attracted an extremely diverse clientele since its launch. The colours preferred by owners have varied enormously, with a strong mix of more understated choices as well as traditional sporty Lamborghini colours."
"The next step for the Urus, appealing to a broad client base looking to continue their adventures everywhere from the city to the sand dunes, from the countryside to ski resorts, is to extend our Super SUV's features and customizability," he added.
Lamborghini's Ad Personam program and the brand's colours are an integral aspect for the company. The new options allow Urus owners to choose and customise exteriors and interiors, and make the vehicle an extension of their personality, lifestyle, and their personal adventures.
Thoughts About The New Pearl Capsule Design Option For The 2021 Lamborghini Urus
As is, the most popular option for buys has been shades of grey and of course, the brand's infamous trademark yellow. The new colour option definitely makes the Lamborghini stand out, but one really has to see the Urus in person to truly know. But hey! It's a Lamborghini! Any colour will do.