- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Finance Pre-Budget 2021 Survey Reveals India Inc Is Optimistic
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Sports SAI takes steps to ensure no drop in intensity of athletes returning to training
- News US talk show host Larry King dies weeks after testing Covid positive
- Lifestyle Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Lamborghini has unveiled the Sián Roadster, which is a limited edition, open-top hybrid super sports car engineered around Lamborghini's iconic V12 engine. The roofless design of the Sián Roadster puts an exclusive group of drivers in one of the most spectacular cockpits ever along with the most powerful Lamborghini engine to date.
Stefano Domenicali, Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer stated, "The Sián Roadster encapsulates the spirit of Lamborghini. It is the expression of breathtaking design and extraordinary performance, but most importantly embodies important future technologies. The Sián's innovative hybrid powertrain heralds the direction for Lamborghini super sports cars, and the open-top Sián Roadster affirms a desire for the ultimate lifestyle Lamborghini as we move towards a tomorrow demanding new solutions."
"The Sián Roadster makes its debut in Blu Uranus, especially selected by Lamborghini's Centro Stile, which together with the Ad Personam department works with every Sián client to entirely personalize the color and finish of their Roadster. Encapsulating the blue of the sky and the green of the fields, evoking the freedom and driving elation delivered by the open top Sián Roadster's performance, the car is finished with Oro Electrum wheels: the color chosen by Lamborghini to signify electrification. The complementary interior is an elegant combination of white with Blu Glauco detailing and aluminum elements in Oro Electrum: new-design air vents produced via 3D printing allows customization with a client's initials," he further stated.
The Sián Roadster retains the unusual exterior design which is seen on the standard Sián with styling elements of previous Lamborghini models. Features include Y-shaped headlights like the Terzo Millennio concept car, large copper-coated alloy wheels, six hexagonal tail lamps inspired by the Countach, a large diffuser, and a large tailpipe design.
On the inside, the Sián Roadster receives features like a vertically stacked digital touchscreen in the centre console, a digital instrument cluster, white-grey upholstery combo with gold accents all around and Blu Uranus stitching on the seats.
Mechanically, the supercar is powered by the same 6.5-litre V12 engine as the standard model to make it the most powerful open-top raging bull. It produces 783bhp of power at 8500rpm. There is a 48v mild-hybrid system, which gives the car an additional 33bhp (combined output of 816bhp). The Sián Roadster can do a 0-100 km/h sprint in under 2.9 seconds and has a top speed of over 350kmph.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Sián Roadster
The Sián Roadster takes the game one step further. The super sports car will be limited to only 19 units, all of which have already been sold out. However, prices of the car are yet not revealed, but we are expecting Lamborghini to price this limited edition super sports car at around the Rs 25 crore mark, which was the price of the standard Sián.