- 2 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 7 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Joe Biden to attend Mass with congressional leaders
- Sports Lionel Messi suspended 2 matches for hitting opponent
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Priyamvada Kant To Play Mohsin Khan's Love Interest
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Lamborghini Squadra Corse has unveiled their all-new one-off open-top track car, the SC20. The new Lamborghini SC20 track car has been approved for road use and has been built as a one-off, following a customer's wish.
The SC20 one-off track car has been engineered by the brand's motorsports division, while being designed by Centro Stile, Sant'Agata, Bolognese. Lamborghini states that the car was uniquely built following a customer's wishes, who was involved in the entire project right from the initial drawing stages.
The design of the Lamborghini SC20 has been inspired by previous models in the brand's lineup. These include the Diablo VT Roadster, Veneno Roadster, Concept S and the Aventador J. This is Lamborghini's second such one-off project, with the SC18 unveiled back in 2018 being the first.
Mitja Borkert, Head of Design, Centro Stile, stated:
"Two years after the SC18 Alston, the SC20 was a new, intriguing challenge. The chief sources of inspiration were the Diablo VT Roadster, Aventador J, Veneno Roadster and Concept S, and the result is a dramatic combination of creativity and racing attitude."
The new Lamborghini SC 20 comes with a complete carbon-fibre body. The body has been aerodynamically engineered to offer optimal airflow for both performance and to the passengers, considering the lack of a windshield.
The SC 20 also borrows inspiration for the two front fins and the air intake on the hood from the brand's Huracan GT3 EVO. The sculpted body sides, on the other hand, reflect the solutions adopted on the Essenza SCV12. The rear of the SC 20 also comes with a massive wing, which can be set in three different positions.
Inside, the Lamborghini SC20 will feature exposed carbon-fibre elements all around. This includes the dashboard cover, rear wall, door panels, centre console, steering wheel trim. The seats on the SC 20 are upholstered in a combination of Alcantara and leather, while the door handles are machined from solid aluminium.
Maurizio Reggiani, Chief Technical Officer of Automobili Lamborghini, stated,
"The SC20 is a combination of sophisticated engineering, Italian craftsmanship, sportiness and advanced design. It is also an example of applying our V12 engine and carbon fibre to a radical open-top vehicle that unmistakably carries the Lamborghini DNA."
Giorgio Sanna, Head of Lamborghini Motorsport, stated:
"The SC20 is one more technical and styling exercise that associates Squadra Corse experience with Lamborghini design, masterfully interpreted by our Centro Stile based on the customer's wishes, which was the focus of the project during the entire vehicle development and construction process."
The Lamborghini SC 20 is powered by the brand's 6.5-litre naturally-aspirated V12 engine. It produces 759bhp and 720Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed Independent Shifting Rod (ISR) gearbox.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini SC 20 One-Off Car Unveiled
The Lamborghini SC20 is a special one-off supercar from the brand's motorsport division. It definitely looks unique.