- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- 19 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- Technology Infinix To Launch Five More Smartphones And Smart Accessories This Year
- Movies Lavanya Tripathi To Appear As The Second Female Lead In Mahesh Babu-Parasuram Film?
- Lifestyle Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- News Trouble finds Karnataka CM Yediyurappa again, BJP MLAs meeting trigger speculations
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview and schedule: May 29, 2020
- Finance Why Senior Citizens Should Consider Investment In PM Vaya Vandana Yojana?
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Italian super car manufacturer, Lamborghini has just opened a new showroom at Lavelle Road in Bangalore. Spanning 4,370 square meters in size, the new Lamborghini dealership was inaugurated by Mr Matteo Ortenzi, and Mr Sharad Agarwal.
The company says the new showroom is an experiential zone that redefines a customer's experiences, and also marks a new chapter of partnership with Hoysala Automotive.
Located at the heart of Bangalore, the new showroom features specially curated experience zones that allow for customers to see their Lamborghini and customize it before making a purchase.
The experience zone feature Ad Personam customization areas that have samples of the interior and exterior finishes, allowing for customers to get a look-and-touch experience of materials like soft leather and carbon fiber - all of which can be customized.
Mr Ortenzi, the Chief Executive Officer at Automobili Lamborghini Asia-Pacific said, "A new Lamborghini dealership environment serves at a tangible manifestation of the Lamborghini design philosophy and true luxury DNA."
"As we expand the brand's presence in India, we look forward to strengthening our relationship with our esteemed partners, and are optimistic for an even bright future for the Lamborghini brand in this market," he added.
Mr Sharad Agarwal said that the new facility at Bangalore shows the company's commitment to the super car market in the country. He say the demand for super cars has increased, and that Lamborghini have witnessed an increase in sales.
Lamborghini re-launched new showrooms at Mumbai and Delhi last year, and say that the new store at Bangalore helps build momentum for a bigger expansion. The company feels they are poised to grow in the Indian markets.
Lamborghini also showcased the Huracan Evo Spyder super car at the new dealership at Bangalore. The super car was launched in India during October last year, and the model is a soft-top convertible.
The soft-top take 17 seconds to close while in motion at 50 kilometers per hour. The convertible mechanism adds an additional 120 kilograms, but does not affect the super car's performance by much.
The Huracan Evo Spyder is capable of nailing the 0 to 100 kilometer per hour mark in 3.10 seconds, and the 0 to 200 kilometer per hour mark in 9.3 seconds. Tho top speed of the car has been electronically limited to 325 kilometers per hour.
At the heart of the beast is a 5.2-litre V10 petrol engine that produces 631bhp of power and 600Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that the company calls ‘Lamborghini Doppia Frizione'.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is priced at Rs 4.10 crore (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the Huracan Evo Spyder, click here.
Thoughts About The New Lamborghini Showroom At Bangalore
Impressive. Not the Lamborghini showroom (which is impressive anyway), but the increase in demand for super cars in India. We wonder where these cars are being driven - Indian roads, both on a highway or within the city, are not designed for super cars at all. We're happy for Lamborghini though, and congratulations to them.