- 7 hrs ago BMW G 310 GS BS6 Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Production Begins
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS EV Launched In 10 New Cities: 1000th Unit Rolled Out In India
- 12 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- Technology Amazon Wow Salary Days: Offers On Electronics Days Sale
- Movies Nishabdham Movie Review: Anushka Shetty Starrer Is A Gripping And Heart Stopping Thriller!
- Education Gandhi Quiz: Mahatma Gandhi Quiz For Students On Gandhi Jayanti
- Finance Airfare Refund: Here's How Oct 1 SC Ruling Does Good To Passengers
- News Section 144 imposed around India Gate, no gathering allowed: Delhi police
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs MI, Highlights: Mumbai Indians climb to the top of the table with big win over Kings XI Punjab
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Evo Spyder in the Indian market. The new Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is offered with a price tag of Rs 4.1 crore, ex-showroom (India). Alongside the launch of the Huracan Evo Spyder, Lamborghini has also opened up a new showroom in Mumbai, Maharashtra as well.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is offered with the same engine as the coupe. The Huracan Evo Spyder comes with a convertible soft-top, making it 120kg heavier than the standard model.
The majority of the additional weight is due to the roof-folding mechanism. The soft-top roof can be closed in 17 seconds while travelling at speeds of up to 50km/h. However, the additional doesn't affect its performance by a great margin.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is capable of sprinting to a 0 - 100km/h in just 3.1 seconds; just 0.2 seconds slower than the coupe. While 0 - 200km/h comes in at 9.3 seconds; again just 0.3 seconds slower. Top speed of the Huracan Evo Spyder is electronically-limited to 325km/h.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is powered by the same engine as the coupe. This is in the form of a 5.2-litre V10 petrol engine producing 631bhp at 8000rpm and 600Nm of torque at 6500rpm.
The engine comes mated to a standard seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox, which the company calls ‘Lamborghini Doppia Frizione' (LDF). The power from the engine is sent to all four wheels of the Huracan Evo Spyder.
In terms of design, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder remains almost identical to the coupe, sparing the foldable roof. However, there are few minor cosmetic updates on the bumpers, A-pillars and the rear. Lamborghini has also updated the underbody of the Huracan Evo Spyder, making it more aerodynamic than on the Coupe.
In terms of features, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder comes with an 8.4-inch capacitive touchscreen infotainment system with creature comfort controls. This includes climate control, smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay and more.
The Huracan Evo Spyder also comes with premium seat upholstery made up of leather, Alcantara and other carbon skins. Lamborghini also offers a Carbon-fibre pack as well.
Other tech features on the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder: dual-camera telemetry, dynamic steering, all-wheel steering, integrated vehicle dynamics and torque vectoring system; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder Launch In India
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is the convertible version of the coupe, which was introduced in the Indian market back in February this year. The Spyder is costlier than the Coupe by around Rs 0.7 crore.