- Sports Domene's hat-trick hands Argentina second Junior Hockey World Cup title
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Gold: Director Alphonse Puthren Reveals A Major Update!
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Set For December 10; Expected Price, Features
- Lifestyle Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Evo Spyder in the Indian market. The new Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is offered with a price tag of Rs 4.1 crore, ex-showroom (India). Alongside the launch of the Huracan Evo Spyder, Lamborghini has also opened up a new showroom in Mumbai, Maharashtra as well.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is offered with the same engine as the coupe. The Huracan Evo Spyder comes with a convertible soft-top, making it 120kg heavier than the standard model.
The majority of the additional weight is due to the roof-folding mechanism. The soft-top roof can be closed in 17 seconds while travelling at speeds of up to 50km/h. However, the additional doesn't affect its performance by a great margin.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is capable of sprinting to a 0 - 100km/h in just 3.1 seconds; just 0.2 seconds slower than the coupe. While 0 - 200km/h comes in at 9.3 seconds; again just 0.3 seconds slower. Top speed of the Huracan Evo Spyder is electronically-limited to 325km/h.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is powered by the same engine as the coupe. This is in the form of a 5.2-litre V10 petrol engine producing 631bhp at 8000rpm and 600Nm of torque at 6500rpm.
The engine comes mated to a standard seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox, which the company calls ‘Lamborghini Doppia Frizione' (LDF). The power from the engine is sent to all four wheels of the Huracan Evo Spyder.
In terms of design, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder remains almost identical to the coupe, sparing the foldable roof. However, there are few minor cosmetic updates on the bumpers, A-pillars and the rear. Lamborghini has also updated the underbody of the Huracan Evo Spyder, making it more aerodynamic than on the Coupe.
In terms of features, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder comes with an 8.4-inch capacitive touchscreen infotainment system with creature comfort controls. This includes climate control, smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay and more.
The Huracan Evo Spyder also comes with premium seat upholstery made up of leather, Alcantara and other carbon skins. Lamborghini also offers a Carbon-fibre pack as well.
Other tech features on the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder: dual-camera telemetry, dynamic steering, all-wheel steering, integrated vehicle dynamics and torque vectoring system; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder Launch In India
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is the convertible version of the coupe, which was introduced in the Indian market back in February this year. The Spyder is costlier than the Coupe by around Rs 0.7 crore.