- 5 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 7 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 8 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Lamborghini has just announced that they are all set to showcase the Huracan Evo Rear-Wheel-Drive (RWD) supercar in India on the 29th of January. The Italian luxury carmaker recently unveiled the supercar in the international market and will soon be available on the street of India as well.
As far as the design goes, the RWD Huracan stays identical to the all-wheel-drive (AWD) version with a few tweaks here and there. The car gets an improved aerodynamic system and an increased level of efficiency which comes from a new front splitter and vertical fins within the larger front air intakes. At the rear, the supercar gets a new diffuser which is unique to the RWD.
On the interior, the Huracán EVO RWD features an HMI 8.4-inch touchscreen, which helps to control all aspects of the car's functions which also include phone connectivity, internet access, and it also includes Apple CarPlay. Upholstery options are also available in Alcantara or customers can also get the car's interior custom made in what every shade they like.
The Huracan EVO RWD draws power from the same iconic engine which powers the Huracan AWD. It is the 5.2-litre V10 that churns out 609bhp (30bhp less) of power and 560Nm (40Nm less) of peak torque after being detuned. The car now weighs 33 kgs lighter than the AWD variant, but, is 0.4 second slower in the 0 to 100km/h (3.3 seconds) sprint and can go all the way up to its top speed, 325km/h mark, which is electronically limited.
The car also gets Performance Traction Control (P-TCS) to keep the power in check, but still allows for some slip. Other safety features include ABS, airbags, EBD, ESP and many more.
The Lamborghini Huracan EVO AWD carries a price tag of Rs 3.73 crore (ex-showroom). Considering that, the company could retail the RWD variant at a slightly lower price point which can be around Rs 2.90 to 3 crore mark (ex-showroom). However, the Huracan Evo Spyder carries the highest price tag of Rs 4.1 crore (ex-showroom).
Thoughts On The Huracan Evo RWD
Well, if you want to slide out of corners and not go in a straight line then the Huracan Evo RWD makes perfect sence for such buyers. And since the car weighs less than the AWD, we expect it to perform well at the tracks too, setting some good lap times.