- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Lamborghini has just announced that they are all set to showcase the Huracan Evo Rear-Wheel-Drive (RWD) supercar in India on the 29th of January. The Italian luxury carmaker recently unveiled the supercar in the international market and will soon be available on the street of India as well.
As far as the design goes, the RWD Huracan stays identical to the all-wheel-drive (AWD) version with a few tweaks here and there. The car gets an improved aerodynamic system and an increased level of efficiency which comes from a new front splitter and vertical fins within the larger front air intakes. At the rear, the supercar gets a new diffuser which is unique to the RWD.
On the interior, the Huracán EVO RWD features an HMI 8.4-inch touchscreen, which helps to control all aspects of the car's functions which also include phone connectivity, internet access, and it also includes Apple CarPlay. Upholstery options are also available in Alcantara or customers can also get the car's interior custom made in what every shade they like.
The Huracan EVO RWD draws power from the same iconic engine which powers the Huracan AWD. It is the 5.2-litre V10 that churns out 609bhp (30bhp less) of power and 560Nm (40Nm less) of peak torque after being detuned. The car now weighs 33 kgs lighter than the AWD variant, but, is 0.4 second slower in the 0 to 100km/h (3.3 seconds) sprint and can go all the way up to its top speed, 325km/h mark, which is electronically limited.
The car also gets Performance Traction Control (P-TCS) to keep the power in check, but still allows for some slip. Other safety features include ABS, airbags, EBD, ESP and many more.
The Lamborghini Huracan EVO AWD carries a price tag of Rs 3.73 crore (ex-showroom). Considering that, the company could retail the RWD variant at a slightly lower price point which can be around Rs 2.90 to 3 crore mark (ex-showroom). However, the Huracan Evo Spyder carries the highest price tag of Rs 4.1 crore (ex-showroom).
Thoughts On The Huracan Evo RWD
Well, if you want to slide out of corners and not go in a straight line then the Huracan Evo RWD makes perfect sence for such buyers. And since the car weighs less than the AWD, we expect it to perform well at the tracks too, setting some good lap times.