- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Kinetic Green — a Pune based electric vehicle manufacturer, has introduced India's first one-ton electric cargo three-wheeler, called the Safar Jumbo. The new Kinetic Safar Jumbo electric cargo three-wheeler is priced at Rs 2.50 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
The new electric three-wheeler has been introduced to address a number of commercial purposes, including last-mile deliveries. The Kinetic Safar Jumbo electric three-wheeler can also be used for short-distance deliveries of LPG cylinders, along with other applications such as waste management and food truck as well. This is possible as the electric three-wheeler promises to combine long-range with a higher top speed.
The Kinetic Green Safar Jumbo electric cargo three-wheeler is said to have been designed from the ground up at the company's R&D facility in the country. The electric three-wheeler also claims to have been built using 100% indigenous parts.
The electric three-wheeler is said to fall under the L5 commercial vehicle category. The electric cargo three-wheeler is said to have a payload capacity of 500kg, To carry the goods, the Kinetic Safar Jumbo comes with a specially designed cargo bay with close to 150 cubic feet of space.
The Kinetic Safar Jumbo is built using a steel body for added durability and safety. The electric cargo three-wheeler is said to come powered by a lithium-ion battery pack which is capable of offering a maximum of 120km on a single charge. The electric powertrain on the cargo three-wheeler is also said to have a top speed of 55km/h.
The battery pack on the three-wheeler is said to take anywhere between 3 to 4 hours for a complete charge. The company will also offer the Safar Jumbo with an optional fast-charger for Rs 20,000 which will bring down the charging time to under 2 hours.
The company states that the pricing of the Safar Jumbo electric three-wheeler includes the Rs 60,000 incentive from the government's FAME II subsidy. The company will also be offering the Safar Jumbo with a standard three-year warranty as well.
Other elements on the electric cargo three-wheeler include independent suspension and upgraded hydraulic brakes. The Safar Jumbo also features a digital instrument cluster, interactive Kinetic Konnect App, dynamic SOC, CAN-based controller and a 'Magic Gear', which allows the three-wheeler to easily go over steep gradients.
Thoughts On The Kinetic Safar Jumbo Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Kinetic Safar Jumbo electric cargo three-wheeler seems ideal for last-mile deliveries and intra-city commercial usage. Being electric, the three-wheeler is bound to bring down ownership and running costs, compared to standard diesel-powered rivals.