- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Kia Seltos has been a success in the Indian market for the Korean car manufacturer. The company has sold over 45,000 units within five months of its launch here. According to CarandBike.com, the Seltos has already received over 1 lakh bookings in the domestic market with over 4500 units being sold every month.
Kia Motors has already started exporting the Seltos from our country to cater to its global demand. The SUV is now exported to 40 countries from India and has already dispatched 6341 units in December 2019 to the markets around the globe. Unfortunately, there is no news about what markets to which the cars been exported.
The Kia Seltos is offered with a host of features, which along with the sporty and aggressive styling, makes it a very attractive package. Kia also offers the Seltos with a range of powerful engine options and all the engines are compliant with the upcoming BS-IV emission norms.
Mechanically, the engine choices include a 1.5-litre petrol, 1.4-litre turbo petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel. The two 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine pump out 115bhp of power and 144Nm and 252Nm of torque, respectively.
On the other hand, the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol, however, churns out 144bhp and 242Nm of torque. All three engines are mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. Kia also offers three different automatic transmission options for the engines: CVT, IVT and DCT.
Kia will also be launching the Carnival at the upcoming Auto Expo 2020 in February. However, the Seltos has had a slight price hike and now starts at Rs 9.89 lakh, compared to the Rs 9.69 lakh at the time of launch and goes all the way up to the Rs 16.99 lakh mark. All the prices are ex-showroom Delhi and the Seltos locks horns with the Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Hyundai Venue.
Thoughts On The Export Of The Kia Seltos
By exporting the Seltos to the overseas markets, it will really help gain a lot of traction for the company. And also, the Kia Seltos is the first product from the brand in the Indian market and people are choosing it over the Hyundai Creta, MG Hector and the Tata Harrier.