- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 7: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals: Predicted XI, Head to head record, India timing, live streamin
- Movies Sushant's Family Lawyer Is Frustrated With CBI, Alleges Actor Died By Strangulation And Not Suicide
- Technology LG Wing Teardown Video Reveals Key Details: Best Dual Screen Phone?
- Finance Prince Pipes Hits Highest Level Since Listing; Stock Jumps 232% From Its 52-Week Low
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
The Kia Sonet has been spied testing in India without camouflage. It is spotted for the first time after its world premiere. The spy pics also reveals a new paint scheme of the Sonet, which has not been revealed earlier.
The test mule spotted features an orange paint scheme and is expected to be for a tech line variant. It is also the first time the Sonet has been spotted testing without any form of camouflage.
Kia Motors is expected to launch the SUV in coming weeks, just in time for the festive season. The company has unveiled the Sonet to the global market and we had a chance to bring you the first impressions of the compact-SUV — here are more details.
Starting with the design, the upcoming Sonet features the brand's signature tiger-nose grille, LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, and faux skid plates at both ends. At the rear, it will feature split-tail lamps with an LED light bar running across the boot-lid along with an integrated roof spoiler and an LED stop lamp.
It also comes equipped with dual-tone alloy wheels, roof rails and chunky body cladding around. Kia has given the compact-SUV an imposing stance with an aggressive-looking front fascia.
Staying true to Kia's interior design, the Sonet comes packed with features. This includes the best-in-class 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. It will support Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's latest iteration of UVO connected features with 57 different functions.
Some of the other features include rear aircon vents with world's first virus protection smart air purifier, multiple drive modes, a premium sound system, an electrically operated sunroof, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls and more.
The Sonet will also feature a premium Bose audio system, front parking sensors, multiple airbags, ABS and other standard safety features.
Kia Motors offering the Sonet with multiple powertrain options that are currently powering the Hyundai Venue. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol engine, a 1.5 diesel oil burner, and a 1.0 turbo-petrol motor. With a wide variety of engines, the company is also offering the SUV with various transmissions.
Transmission options include the 1.2-litre petrol to come mated to a five-speed manual and the 1.5-litre diesel to come mated to a six-speed manual with an optional torque converter. While the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo engine will be offered with either a six-speed iMT or a seven-speed DCT.
Thoughts About The Kia Sonet Spotted Sans Camouflage For First Time After Its Global Unveil In New Colour
The new orange paint scheme on the Kia Sonet looks fantastic and goes well with the aggressive design of the SUV. With production models being spotted testing, it indicates the Sonet's India launch to happen soon. Once launched, it will rival the Hyundai Venue and the upcoming Nissan Magnite in the market.